Crash.

Crash.

10
things I thank God for.

1) Presentation Day is tomorrow and probably won't be as intimidating as I thought it'd be - not saying that there's no pressure. haha!
2) I got to have some crumble fudge choc - dunno what - I think.. for a reward for practicing so hard! yay.
3) Despite me being really glued to the piano recently, Ben has not loved me any less when I'd spent less time with him/texting him. (:
4) I get to edit my demo soon! (after all the stressful days of preparing for the presentation tomorrow...)
5) Encouragement from those around me; family & friends..
6) My Protector.
7) For blessing me with yet another day to prepare for my presentation tomorrow - mentally.
8) Being able to catch up with the girls; Jel & Bel, today :D :D
9) Being able to laugh off certain things.
10) Making me strong.

~~~

Yea. So from the list above, clearly, my presentation which I really really hoped to do today will be tomorrow. -_- I EVEN REQUESTED. PFFT. But my lecturer basically ignored me after talking to me

Comments