Today

And it shall start today. yupp. just started on my revision for prelim 1 that's gonna be like.. right after june hols ._. oh well. I guess it's actually good anyway. cos I think I'd forgotten some of physical geog after being submerged in human geog facts :s Oh well. I've been doing a lot of reading and taking down notes today. from my notes. haha well, draw mind maps, etc. well, okay, mindmap not yet. Hmm.. I still got monsoon forests to cover before I can draw the mindmap on Natural Vegetation. on ONE chapter. yes, one chapter, not topic. It's alright. I'm taking little steps at a time. starting with the freshest topics in my head right now (physical geog) :D So what did I cover today? Hmm.. Tropical rainforests, Temperate Coniferous forests and Mangrove forests. I'm really pretty motivated by chinese now. hehe. well, doing a paper in a quiet environment really helps and well, the previous paper (last week, chinese) that I did? yeah, I improved 13 marks! :D I could've passed this paper if I hadn't made a careless mistake and answered another question -.- Well, at least if I did get it wrong, at least there should be a mark somewheree ... gah. one more mark to pass -.- Oh well, it's not O lvls. so i'm not caring about the marks. AHHH anyone give me an antidote to be a genius in chinese for the hours that I'm gonna be doing chinese test papers, zuo wens and that ACTUAL O LVL PAPER!??!! DD; Was pretty much awake until math lesson. No, don't get me wrong, I didn't actually find it boring - neither did I actually find it interesting =x - but the weather was really gloomy.. And it poured like cats and dogs for 5 seconds - twice! and I actually counted - before going back to it's moderate rain mode. Hey, I'm not kidding. it really sounded there was hail or something :\ At least hail of small tiny ice pebbles. gah. Hmm. And finally, I'm learning the last chapter for math: Probability. It's pretty easy for now. Well, we've just started, so it should be easy. I actually can't wait to try out the difficult ones =x Yeah, I'll be stuck - as usual, but it's find anyway, no harm trying it, right? hehe :D And YESHH!! zuo wen's over. now to focus on my studies and guzheng. hehe! I'm beginning to look forward to everyday nowadays (: Hmmm... Went for dinner with my parents just now and bought/restocked some stationery. paid $15.95 for it. uh ........ =.= Gah, haven't restocked them in a long time... hehe yay! School starts at 9am tomorrow :D

Comments