Horrendous..

The Horrendous results.

I don't think I'll be getting any Bs. except science. I think. physics probably pulled it down and I know that I've got some careless mistakes that I made in my chem paper.. But I must say, I'm surprised I passed physics because right after the paper, I felt like I'd already lost majority of the marks. Thank God I passed anyways :D

So.. nope, it doesn't mean the rest are As. as you can see, the title of this post is "the horrendous results". I think I've got a lot of Cs this term. hopefully. YES. scarily, hopefully. Because the weirdest thing is that when I'd no confidence in e math, I scored in it. it's my only A ..? & when I had confidence in getting at least a B4 for a math, I failed with a D7. ugh. stupid ct paper! GAHHHH!!!!! I had to vent my frustration and anger somewhere right. And so I did a math questions today, on - though it's not trigo, but - differentiation. Have no problems with chain rule. Got stuck with product rule for awhile, but had gotten used to it. Then my brain was fried, so I took a break. haha, shall continue with the rest of product rule and then move on to quotient rule (the tedious one) :D

Sigh oh well. oh. and geography. I think I'll get an F9 for it. actually, I really don't mind getting an F9. If my mind's actually thinking that way, then I'd say I'm really looking forward to seeing the F9 mark on my report book because it's gonna be my first F9 in my secondary school life!! :O Well, that's viewing it in the positive way.. Anyways, I did the geography assignment and passed it with 21/30. I'm glad to know that I've got one 7/8 for a question that came out in the o lvls. It gave me HOPE to score for questions in the future as such :DD

Hmmm.. and yesterday night I developed a sore throat. this morning it got really bad and it brought along mr. heavy-stone-on-my-head. So I skipped school today. Anyways, I'd rested a lot and I think I'm feeling much better now (: At least the headache's gone yeah. My throat's still a little sore, but I guess I just need to drink a little bit more water.

It's official - I can't watch anime on my laptop anymore T-T I tried. I really did! But my laptop refuses to load. and the space storage thingy became an issue.. well, AGAIN. and my leg's numb -.- haha okay, off topic. Hmmm.. and I think it may be due to limited space that I can't load videos fully/quickly/normally. even with good wifi reception. I really don't know what's taking up all the space. I really DON'T. I've been looking through all the files. I mean it, ALL of them. But nope, I saw nothing that could've even added up to 18 or 19 GB that actually occupied 31 point something GB in my C: drive. and when I try to transfer it to the other drive, it doesn't! It just doesn't move! In fact, it took up 3MB more in the C: drive. UGH. this is so driving me crazy!

Oh well, it's dinner time and I gotta go help my mom with the cooking. hehe (:

p.s. p.b.'s staying active.

Comments