long.

Long.

The past few days had been really long and dreary for me, but I'm glad it's pretty much over now :D It's quite personal, so I've decided not to type it here.. oh well. Let's just say that pride had been a serious issue for me. And well, the constant debate of fear and pride. Just wanna thank God that he'd provided me with great friends who'd lent me a listening ear and comforted me. It's tough, fighting this battle, and quite stubborn of me to use just my own efforts in doing so.. but at least now that my eyes are open, I begin to see that I should've relied on God and that I have friends around me, who care for me, and it's good to share with them about my problems once in awhile - and not bottle them inside of me.

Well, aside from all that, sports day was one friday and LEE house won champion in cheering & secondary activities! :D We still lost to CHEW house though -.- They were the overall champion. But it's alright. At least I'll be able to leave this school with satisfying memories of sports day. hehe. Oh, and btw this year's sports day isn't about running, whatsoever, it was station games. Still, it was pretty fun. The one I liked most was the spinnopper..? or spinopper.. hmm.. Thing is, when I spinned it around my right foot about a couple of times, it flew out =.= haha, and a couple of times too! =x so my friend who stood beside me counting the number of times I jumped over the spinning ball laughed hahaha oh well, it was my first time playing with that anyway ._.

Nothing much to say about Saturday though. Hmm.. Today's sermon was pretty long, but I liked it. haha, it's probably because he also talked this part about being "meek" that was mentioned during one of the morning devotions this week (in school). Hmm .. I managed to pay attention for probably the first half of the sermon .. matt 5:3-7 or 8.. and then I started to drift off =.= gahh.. gloomy day today. Oh well, the two rainbows sure did brighten up my day :D Haven't seen those for long time..

Hmm.. and so now I'm busy doing some stuff. oh dear. forgot my medication today. ahh k better go take it now :s

Comments