iron

Just like Iron metal.

This morning I could barely get up because of my heavy head =.="
Really don't like falling sick because whenever I do, the word "weak" just constantly haunts me in my mind. And the only thing that I can do to make myself feel better is by studying -.- which, apparently, would make my headache far worse, but at least I feel.. mentally better, somewhat.

I didn't do much today. spent most of my time sleeping like a pig.. And since I skipped my chinese test today, I gotta do it tomorrow.. I've got other stuff to settle as well, like the stopping of gz lessons which is adding on to my headache now since I'd probably have to talk to my mom and that receptionist about the whole new rules and regulations this new boss put up. argh. Oh well, get it done once and for all and my focus will be mainly on studying, syf and church stuff (song writing, etc).

While i was mia in school today, I received news that my chinese teach change ): my new chinese teach is wu lao shi and I have no idea who he/she is.. heard the class is pretty noisy too. Hope it doesn't affect my learning during lessons.. Oh well, the good thing is, I no longer have to do the 10 scripts of bao zhang bao dao! yay! :D

Pretty glad that all - or at least most, of - the yan yu + guan yong yu is stuck in my head now (hopefully, permanently.) and I'd be quite ready for the chinese test tomorrow(: Just gotta revise more on the cheng yu though. Hmm .. now I'm pretty much free and I really don't wanna go back to bed. Probably may follow my parents to fetch my sis back from the camp cos I heard the medical doc didn't allow her to continue training since her mc's actually until this thursday =s

Hmm .. and I don't know why.. but I'm suddenly craving for sogurt... =x

Comments