stress is on

BACK.

from ... um ... my table? okay, Im still at my table. haha! homework I guess. Just completed another compre. Have yet to complete ytd & today's compre's summary.. Shall do it tomorrow. Hmm.. I shall make this a short post. haha, nothing really much to say anyways.

I've got a busy week ahead with guzheng and church stuff.. wednesday morning to 12noon (I hope).. as for the rest of the week:

Thursday - 8.30am to 1pm gz prac AND 2pm to 6pm rehearsal for mini SYF concert.
Friday - 8.30am to 12.30pm mini SYF concert AND 12.30pm to 3.30pm sec 1 orientation..(compulsory)
Saturday - 8am to 9.30am english tuition in school AND 1pm to 5pm gz prac AND 5pm to 7pm YE AND 8pm to 10pm cell (maybe only)
Sunday - morning or afternoon cell (still not sure of the timing) AND 4pm to 6pm church.

Gotta finish all my homework and study for chinese test on monday. gah. no time no time..

Comments