A math drill

A math drill

that's right. added up to 5hrs+ of a math. consisting of a math holiday hw and merely two questions from my a math textbook (differentiation).

Today's pretty much slack. again. physics lesson was really relaxing as our teach (replacing mr pang temporary since he's doing his ippt.. hehe) teaches and give lame jokes as we learn and laugh along. hehe he's pretty cute as a teach too. hehe (:

Hmm .. next up was PE. 2.4km. oh gosh =.= my pe shirt gave me a scratching frenzy! I looked like some .. i dunno crazy person scratching herself while running =.=" hah! i pictured a chicken in my head ....

Anyways, next up was english and math. Must thank God once again for giving me the confidence to speak up, loud and clear (: although I wouldn't I say I wasn't scared cos I was shaking =.= literally. inside-out! they probably couldn't really see because I was standing behind the table and well, I was moving about in that spot anyway. haha however u visualize it, it's up to you. Just not the mr. bean dance! =x

Math was great! It seemed like someone finally drawed all the curtains - in this dark room - open and light was streaming it! YESH! I FINALLY UNDERSTAND VECTORS! YESHH!! Too much a math till I forget 'bout e math stuff =s that's bad.. oh well, I'll practice anyway. 'What really matters isn't how you start, but how you end.' -Glenn. the ... um .. camp instructor said so. yupp. I've got lots of time for practice. Just gotta learn to maximize time (:

Comments