Random title

Red. Blue button.

Yeah, pretty random. Don't know why, but I guess the way to distract myself from thinking of upsetting thoughts, I think of random things. yes, even as random as a red or blue button. most probably would just look around for objects or words. and I just saying it out in my mind. Somehow I'd always get goosebumps for saying something that random to myself. Weird, but it kinda works =x

Haha.. well, I didn't know what to put as a heading. honestly :\ Hmm.. it's a pretty long day today.. but at least I started off the day right! I woke up on time and got to school on time :D And I even got a seat in the bus hehe. The day started off with 3 periods of A math. seems like a torture? about so. Rate of change is really... GAHH!! And I heard plane geometry's the hardest topic of the syllabus .. and we've yet to cover that!! =.= hmm.. but I guess for math and a math, it's just regular practicing.. I do hope it's the same for those two topics.. AND rate of change.

We did a compre during english period today. Carried on with probability during e math.. Learnt about probability diagrams. Then was E lit. gah. whole class got scolded for not looking through the CCM blog ): Hmm.. then ran 2.4 today. I'm slow as usual. like, really slow. and I'm not kidding when I say that. I'm even too embarrassed to say it. SS was next. pretty alright. Since it wasn't our SS teach, my class pretty much slacked as we copied down notes..

Had cca afterwards. Then I received news that my aunt (mom's side) just gave birth! yay! new baby cousin! hehehe a boy again. all of my cousins (mom's side) are boys =.=" Hmm.. went home with guof after cca and bought dinner for my mom and myself. mmm "zha yu" u-mian! :D :D

Came home to eat and catch the noose! hehe. Then tried to complete the english compre I did during english period today. Oh well, will be doing it tomorrow as well. so I've got all the time in the world to do it! :D well, till the end of this week (thurs. friday's e-learning day, need not come to school) anyway.

Oh well. it's pretty late and my hair's still wet :\ gahh .. I guess I'll go blow-dry it then get some rest! :D

Comments