a-ca(r)e-de-mics!

A-CA-DE-MICS!

hehe today's pretty slack so I got to read 'vanished' most of the time during today's lessons :D English lesson was most entertaining, apparently. haha! We were practicing our oral (reading). And learnt to identify words that, when you say it out, somewhat joins together. like 'catch up' or 'save up'. You don't say them separately, in a way, for e.g. catCH uP. it's more of the flowy fluent kind. 'catchup'.

Hmm.. my group's presentation is shifted to tomorrow cos one of my dear group members was sick and went home after. Hope she gets well soon .. like, tomorrow .. Tomorrow's the last day of presentation. Don't know what'll happen if we don't get to present. And if I'm not wrong.. we've only got one period tomorrow! ): Anyways, had cca later. Well, recording. Guof, lydia and I had to play some parts of chun jie for my lao shi to record them down. Once it was done, I stayed back for awhile more - till 6pm+, waiting for guof to be done with assisting keely in teaching the sec 1s the basics of guzheng. the beat, to be exact. and play the song twinkle twinkle little star.

Meanwhile, I sat at a corner, reading 'vanished'. The plot's getting rather interesting and I've been glued to the book lately. Honestly didn't like the beginning though. But the author somehow managed to gradually change the main character's thinking though the overall attitude & behaviour is still the same - probably at the moment.. Hmm.. well, while I was reading, my lao shi called me over where he, keely and guof were. And say I like everyday also read books. meh. do I? =.= I know that I don't read as much as I did before. I still remembered when YE was on sunday, and after YE, I'd go to the couch and take out my book to start reading. Have heard some asking me about the reason I always read after YE.. or do I read a lot ... Honestly, I wouldn't even say it's much. really. really really really.

Hmm.. Just had dinner and I'm so full =x Gonna be doing a math practices since there's no homework now (:

Well.. besides holidays homework which I'll probably aim to finish by this week, if possible.

Comments