Bam

.. とおもいます。

Have been quite pumped up about studying lately. I think it gave me a headache after the continuous hours of studying =.= So I've decided to give myself a break and not do anything today but relax and read my book.

Glad to say I'm done with my a math paper and chemistry ws as holiday homework. Now left with English, Chinese and Geography. Sigh. Am still thinking about whether or not to go for the BBQ this wednesday. Though I have a 50% part of me wanting to and not wanting to go. Besides, it'd my only free day in the week! ): Plus, I gotta prepare that TEN scripts for as chinese homework, not to mention two zuo yes. gah don't like chinese D;

Oh well. I told Rach I wouldn't be going already. I guess I really need all the rest I can get. Hmm.. anyways .. Today was quite productive for me, I spent most of my time doing hol hw/listening in class, taking down notes, etc. hehe I think I'm too glued to a math alr. I'm thinking of logarithms now. siao. and to think I used to say I hated it to so so very much. Not that I'm good at it now, but I'm beginning to be able to use the right laws and solve it without that much thinking. heh. just needs more practice I guess! :D

Hmm.. today's weather's really nice and cool. fitted for me to sleep right now.. gah .. but I'm starving.. and my mom just came home. so I should have dinner first.. gahh..

ねむい...

Comments