Oh.

it was so ..

embarrassing.

accidentally dropped a lens during an experiment in the physics lab. paid $6 for it -.-

Sigh. had my moments today. really embarrassing, awkward(many), etc. But I guess I wouldn't wanna talk about it. It's too.. well, you know, awkward.

I was daydreaming most of the time today. I remembered early in the morning this thought crossed my mind: the greatest achievement when I leave my school, is that I've created precious and the most wonderful memories in my 16 years of my life. Well, apparently, I don't know where that thought came from ._. But I figured it was true and someday, maybe the end of this year, I just might come up with an elaboration on that :D

I stayed back to do the chinese test paper. Totally lost focus when I came to do the second li jie wen da. No, it's wasn't the environment. It was noisy at all. It was so quiet I could hear my breathing. haha! jkjk.. It was just quiet. Thing is, I didn't understand much of the first passage. so hope of passing the paper went from 40% to 30%. Then I read the second passage - not even half of it - and I stopped to take a deep breath. 30%-10% ._. Am I really hopeless in chinese? I guess so :\

The paper ended at 4.20pm. I rushed back home to my bed! I was tweeting about my house. and yesterday, about my bed. hehe, homesick =x Anyways.. I rushed home to finish up on whatever homework that was left and even e math (to be handed up next monday). yay! :D More time for leisure and study. oh wait, and guzheng .. Talking about that, there's cca tomorrow. So..

TO ANY JUNIORS WHO DO STALK ME (which i so hopefully doubt there'd be any) I'M GONNA CHECK ON YOUR RECORDING TOMORROW DURING FEN ZU! >:D

Aside from all that, kimi ni todoke season 2 episode 10 is finally out!! Can't wait to watch it later!! :D :D

Comments