Gracious

God is gracious! (:

He had yet again, proved me wrong of my instincts of failing geography (and physics). hehe. I'm really glad that He has shown me this point that I remembered .. somewhere.. : Studies doesn't exactly matter.

Well, that'd be true. To be living in this hectic world - in SINGAPORE -.- - The competition is tough and education is crucial. However, I'm glad God does not judge us by how long, how short, whether or not it includes a lot of bombarstic vocabulary, God looks at the heart. And that's really just good enough (:

And I'm on my way to completing my second song! yay yay yay! :DD I'm still considering whether or not I should add the bridge in because.. well, honestly, I'm still not sure how to add the tune to it, and there's the flow, etcetc. Besides, it's not up to me to decide. I still gotta pray about it right? :D Because this song is not mine, but God's. And it's not for me, but God.

Hmmm.. came back from school about hours ago and I'm really drained now ._. eesh. naughty gz group members made me raise my voice.. "talked" too much .. To the extent that I came home and collapsed on my bed. nah just kidding. I really was tired though. But I didn't collapse on my bed because I was all sticky -.-

hehe. oh well, I better get going. need loads of rest for tomorrow :s

Comments