SLEEP!

ねむいねむいねむいねむいねむい ~-~

Woke up real early today - to me - at 7.10am. Real bad morning! I lost my comb, misplaced my rubberband, was almost late - but thank God I wasn't otherwise I'd accompany the other latecomers in standing up to play the gz. gosh. backache =.=

I'd realise it's been really really tough being a zheng leader. and I'd probably lost my strength to give the motivational talk I've always been wanting to give to pull them in each time they try to stray away and talk about other stuff and get distracted and all. If it wasn't for Sianling who helped me today, I think I'd probably just cancel my gz lesson and say that I was sick when i actually was just so mentally drained that I just wanted to sleep.

Thankfully, despite their short attention span and lack of discipline - somewhat - my zheng was never scolded during he zou :D However, that's probably because there are so many other major problems for lao shi to settle. And such little problems, he'd probably have no time & energy to settle it. Therefore, us zheng leaders have to do our part and discipline them in every way we can. But don't know why, I just feel so.. drained. even just by just teaching them casually. After today's prac, I felt they sucked my entire soul out of me =.=

Moody as I felt, I still had to control my emotions and I tried to remain calm. although I knew I may react a little cranky to any request. However, I still did it anyways. I took the chem tb from class for zoey - because she needed it badly and I was done with my chem hol hw anyway - and accompanied liming for lunch because nobody was accompanying her for lunch and she only had 30 minutes for lunch before she needed to go back to school for dance prac (house prac). besides, it was a birthday! It was probably the least I could do. I mean, after all, I didn't even remember to get her a birthday gift ):

Took a bath straight after I came home (I walked under the rain). Now I know about those rumours about the nuclear blast, etcetc and whatever acid rain blahblah. no, I didn't bathe immediately because of that. I did so because I was all sticky -.- and I wanted to be clean before plopping to the couch and take my nap for like, I don't know, 30mins++? hahaha! It felt really really good. very comfortable indeed. Orlie was sleeping at where I'd laid my head on the pillow. and she slept so soundly. The weather was cool. It was quiet. And I drifted off to sleep. hehe :D

Woke up after 30min++ of sleeping to prac gz before heading for gz lesson. Surprisingly met eunice on the train! hahaha! :D btw, eunice's my zheng III's assistant leader (: hehe. Apparently, her lesson is also at 6-7pm! the other teach. though. Lesson was funny as usual. Lao shi laughed at me making faces. I really don't know if I did, but I guess i did since she kept laughing at me =x

My parents and I decided to have dinner at nex. Picked up regina on the way. She joined us for dinner since she was alone for the night. Went to 'Hot Tomato' to have dinner :D Then walked around awhile before having dessert at dessertstory. I ate mango pudding, my parents shared mango pomelo & sago and regina ate champagne snow ice! :D yumyum.

Regina left soon after we left nex. My parents and I went home. Did a comprehension. 1 compre, 2 summaries, 1 compo and 1 situational writing left for english hw. just english. oh well. I'll finish it. somehow. haha :\

Comments