tired ):

UUU-WUAEHH !!

vomit. gross.

Have been really tired since this morning . Felt nausea ever since this morning. goodness gracious. headache too. But I'm guessing the headache was just caused by my hairband. Cos I never really expected it to be so tight ._.

In case you might be wondering if I really did vomit. no i didnt. But I really felt like ..? ._."
GAHH!! Lit is killing me!! Ever since I read other books and Ms Loh left and Ms Ho came, my interest for CCM disappeared into thin air!! Like .. not dramatic anymore, never really liked from chapter 8-9, then 16 onwards was HEADACHE. why? Ms Ho just REFUSES to LISTEN to us and teach us by READING the passage aloud to all of us like little kids and be dramatic and for goodness sake - no, for our LEARNING sake - say the "The Bitch" word. It's not like she really meant it. I'm just saying, with her a bit more like Ms Loh would be preferably for our learning - that's all.

But all that I'm spilling here, even though she'd receive a thousand complains from us, she'd never change her style of teaching. crap. jump here jump there. instead of chronological order, she jumps from character to character. And never gives us enough time to copy down whatever is on the slides. Saying everything should be what we already know. pretty obvious - yeah, for a lit teacher, it's TOO obvious. A lot more other things, when many of us asked about where the friggin' quote is, and if she's too busy explaining her answer to dunno what dunno what (or probably the answers that are ALREADY explained on the slide, just that she's just reading it off which I would say, she'd rather read it off from the slide than to answer to our questions -.- Sighs. but maybe it's partially our fault too.) She'd ignore us. Then move on to the next slide. It's almost every slide that we complain that she's giving us so little time to take down notes. And all she does when she hear these complains is? "Girls, you must learn to write fast." or "Why so slow?"

dotdot.

No comments. seriously. And just when common test is tomorrow for lit, she continued going through chapter 16. Ignoring our PLEAS to PLEASE GO THROUGH THE CHAPTERS TESTED FOR COMMON TEST . oh gawd. Wanna hear more? Everyone expected the test to be one passage-based and non passage-based question. And just THIS WEEK - aka two days before our common test day, aka ytd - she JUST told us it was just on question. And it was not passage-based. Everybody's like .. . .... ... .. . seriously wanna kill her.

Well, most of us - at least.

Enough of complaining. Just wanna Thank God for my unexpected results for physics today ._. I never knew that I could get that high, but I'm not that happy either 'cos I would've gotten full 20/20 if I hadn't changed my answers in that particular question that costed me 2 marks!!!! Still, thankful I actually got this high ._. I expected a JUST PASS ._."

Anyways, I guess I'm quite okay with the "not so new but new to me a few weeks" girl. Cos I never really talked to her. Today during chinese lesson, she was kinda funny and hyper - hmm.. pretty much like me! :D Just that she picked the wrong day man.. totally the wrong day to talk to me. Today all i ever was .. was a zombie -.-

Just took a nap of like 30 minutes just now. super tired. I read Crick Crack Monkey till I fell asleep -.-" Not that it's boring, but rather, I'm really really tired. Best part of it all? I left my medicine in class. great. I missed two timings to eat my medicine. AND ANTIBIOTICS!! oh no ):

Hmm.. tomorrow better remind myself bring it back :\
Anyways, gtg eat dinner. cya (:

Comments