POOF!

And another day is gone.

Have been addicted to this game called "fishies", one of the iphone/ipod apps. xD gee, it's pretty fun now, but I guess pretty much I'd get sick of it quite soon after some time ..... haha

Had a supersuper long day and well, pretty much tiring + demoralising + moody I guess. Tiring is cos.. well .. it's usual. Demoralising? Teachers won't even give us a break from the tension and stress. Yeah, you pretty much get it. Moody? The weather. The whole day .. raining .. such a GREAT DAY TO SLEEP!!

& guess what? there's a last minute notice to me that I've got recording tomorrow! MORNING. Hope I won't be late for cell. Sighs. sickening hectic life. Such a sickening secondary school life now. humph. I don't wanna grow up. I wanna be stuck here in this time dimension. [hah! later got deja vu or repeat of the same day over and over again, I die..] Seriously, seeing myself so busy now, I'd definitely be busier in future right? It's only logical. And that's the very obvious reason why I don't wanna. Either someone gets my special wish fulfilled, or I should just quite going this path. But I mean, .. I MEAN .. I mean I do not mean of QUITTING SCHOOL - duh! Just probably to make some changes in this whole guzheng career thingy. Oh wells, will talk about it sometime - just not now ..

Mannz.. I wanna sleep. Seriously, it's only 11.18pm and it feels like I've stayed up till 7am in the next day - that's how I feel & I shan't say anymore. I'm too tired.

perhaps way too tired.

Comments