ACES + TEACHERS' DAY! (:

there's nothing better than the dance of hip-hop!

true or false?


HAH. Anyways, yepp, learnt some hip-hop moves which, apparently, in my case, doesn't fit PLUS I'm not that good either. haha! but at least had a lot of fun doing it though xD The instructors were super cool. The Andy guy and the girl (at my side of the hall) > assistant.. dance was super cool. The girl looked very much like a korean girl. LOL. and her baggy jeans and all that. she's super awesome!! xD And so, our side were so inspired and awed and we danced! (: If I'm not wrong, I think our side was the MOST ENTHU KAY!!! (: Oh well, though we didn't dance that nice, at least we supported our instructors, right? =x GAHHAHA!! gosh!! their movements were so vigorous and awesomely COOOOOL!!! hahahha. though simple. hmmmmm ...

Had quite a "day" in school today. But er.. well, yeah, back home now. probably gonna start studying soon. soon. after my lunch. and ew, orlie's drooling on me -.- haha! she's sleeping on my lap no yeah! gaagag so cuute =x

hmmm.................................. sigh. I don't know what to type. .. oh! should I study rivers and coasts? or plate tectonics that topic? AHHHHHHHHHHH .. um ... can I ignore floods and droughts? sighs. oh dearrs oh dearrrrrssss!! :\ haiis. anyways, must jiayou! :DD

ceeya!

Comments