It's a cold cold day

Fuzzy.

Don't know. But I kinda think it's the right word to describe today.

It's pretty messed up and stuff.

One: woke up, messed up hair.
Two: rushed out of the house after realising that roo wanted to meet up for lunch with her.
Three: plan failed 'cos I was late and when I called her, she said she was still at home. cancelled.
Four: realised I have to eat lunch alone today.
Five: tried calling eunice if she was available. But she didn't answer.
Six: tired calling rachel. same thing. no answer.
Seven: walking to church after getting out of the MRT, hair flew everywhere. messed up.
Eight: found out Eunice wasn't coming.
Nine: two brownies wasted. [but I got to pass two to rach.]
Ten: the only one from tigris that came to help out (ushering).
Eleven: Darren came to help a little. But before that, I was arranging it all on my own.
Twelve: sat alone. At least mentally, I felt so. Esther & friend sat beside me. Pretty much ignored my existence. The only few words I got from her friend was, "Excuse me" because she wanted to get to her seat.
Thirteen: I'm alone. tried to be with rachel, to have some company. but failed. during lunch, pretty much felt a little left out sitting with her, steph & fiona.

Wow. thirteen. best number. NE13. seen this? familiar? It's called NE13 SERANGOON.

sighs. and the BEST part? Everytime I see the number "3" either something really good or really bad is gonna happen. I saw it a few times today. yupp. this happened . alone . emo much?

Anyways, am halfway through "being nikki", second book of airhead. There's a third - this I found out about a week ago. A few days after I bought the book. It's called, "The Airhead Triology". Hopefully it's the LAST book. I'm not expecting much from this second book since it's the SECOND. But anyways, I read the ending before the "meat" . It's a sad ending. Somehow I feel this "fantasy life" pretty much applied to this real life of mine. cool. very very cool.

Sighs. Went home alone too. My mom didn't come to church for two weeks. And since my dad works half day every alternate sunday, today's the day he'd to work full day. just my luck. So I had to go home - alone - by MRT.

Anyways, something good came out of it. I got to continue reading "being nikki", a few pages closer to the ending. yupp.

You were my beacon of light
My brightest star of hope
Shining so brightly at night
Without you, I'd be a dope

Today it shone weakly
Slowly fading off quickly
The hot cup of tea
Cooled off in a single breeze.

Like a flame without oxygen
Suffocating on it's own
I only wished it was mere fiction
& fiction alone.

A heart, a hearthstone
a mere sharp truth pointer
would leave it to bemoan
Strangled for an answer

But they'd leave it hanging
Even if they had to keep me banging
the tables so hard till my palms turn red
The pain too excruciating, it bled.

No, it's not the physical pain
But the emotional, the heart
where it was hurt, again
and forcefully ripped apart.

Comments