AWESOME(:

So far so great! :D

Have received great news from Ms Wong though it contradicts with what Mr Lim said .... Don't know about anyone, but I feel that it's .. 1) it's just Mr Lim having high standards on us or 2) Ms Wong is trying to hide something from us. But either way, I'd rather look on the bright side and probably, for now, choose to believe what Ms Wong says :D

This morning was really warm. I was beginning to doubt the Weatherman cos he said it'd be showers with thunder today. And well, just in the morning was really warm and stuff. But after PE, the weather became cool and it started to drizzle .. and eventually, rain (: & it's still raining now!! It's such a great weather to take an afternoon nap! =x sorry, deprived of sleep yesterday night ._.

Sighs. I had a nap just now after much slacking and reading my book, but ... I just remembered I had to "do a script" for myself to present chinese project tml during chinese lesson. Then when I opened it, it was .. well, heng wor. I didn't need to do a script actually, I could actually just read it from the screen ._. But anyways, I still have to prepare for chinese oral tomorrow. But I pretty much don't care anymore since I really hate chinese. sighs. I'm just worried for my conversation a little - for now. By tomorrow, I'd probably be sweating buckets of salt water and being nervous and stumble on all my words as usual. sighs. isn't the first time anyway - after thinking about what happened during psle ... -.-"

Hmm .. currently no results released yet. Still in anxiety of my marks after hearing so many demoralising remarks about my class's results.. But I guess I'm only very worried for my chemistry paper now since the rest, well, I can probably assure it's still the same as last term, improved, etcetc. And the other thing, english. I screwed up some papers BIG TIME. I just hope it's not too bad. sighs. hope EOY I can do better.

Anyways, I wanna dedicate this song to.. charcoal! :D



G'nights ya'll! (:

Comments