A heave of relief!

Common tests are over, exams are getting nearer :\

Well, the thought of it creeps me out. But well, I've got a week to enjoy before I started mugging again! :D

Sheesh.. It's good AND bad though. These few days have not been using the computer, not even on for 4 days I guess. And I'm not quite sure when the last time was when I switched on my computer .. & that I realise i have to otherwise my lappy's gonna crash T-T all thanks to msn! I think it's the anonymous people I added - not knowing they were .. viruses (most probably the cause that whenever I log on to msn, my lappy blue screens me.) ..

Oh wells.. Oh yeah, hmm .. have been having late night "naps" - cos I wake up early in the morning too. Well, at least mine wasn't as bad as some of my classmates :\ Thank God I prayed for everyone including Cara, or rather, esp for her 'cos she was DYING to pass math. And I prayed with all my heart . And well, whaddya know? She passed e math common test! (: See cara! You should start praying too! (:

Hmm .. Well, I guess I have nothing to worry about. I've been talking to God whenever I can, praying to Him whenever I think I can pray about the particular "thing"/matter also depending on whether I can or not .. But I guess the reason why I'm not really worrying now is ..

1) I've given everything to God, and even the stress that carried with me during the common test. Slowly giving it to Him until the day before A math test, when I finally decided to rest and before sleeping, I put on facial mask! :D
2) I prayed and asked that God will guide me through the paper and well, let me do all those that I really DO know & not having enough time is not really an excuse. And so, it was done (:

Have been and is still really grateful that God has shown me His ways and many miracles in my life and this time, during my tests. Though my results aren't or may not be as pleasing as last term, or better, I'm pretty sure I "did better" for this term cos.. well, I guess I didn't feel that stressed - not as stressed like last time. I always calmed myself down, telling myself, I've been doing so many tests ya know, and it's about time I get used to it. Just treat it like a class test, yeah, class test. Once done, lessons carry on. Yuppyupp. & this mindset led me to a carefree mass tests every week (:

I'm not saying that all my stress was seriously gone. I mean, talking about a seriously worrying about almost everything, worrying this little is already a VERY VERY big improvement. I've never felt so free and light before. Yeah, to the extent I forgot to bring my file back home and didn't realise I wasn't carrying my file til I reached the school gate, before take a step outside. Right.

Hmm.. oh well, within this one week I can't really relax too much though. I gotta practice guzheng for the competition. It's really important. & I don't wanna hear my dad telling me how to win anymore. It's not only pressurizing, but it's annoying. It's so pressurizing and annoying that makes me take a step to the regretful state I felt EVERY MOMENT when I was at NAC, waiting for someone to assist me in the registration of the guzheng competition. I still can't believe it. It's at the SCH. is it correct? the concert hall thingy. gah. aiya. it's so freakin' scary that everytime I think about it, I creep out and go into regretful state for a few moments before returning to normal -.-

HAHs. anyways, I'm gonna watch BLEACH!! again (: ep 148 here I come! :D

Comments