It's SUNDAY!

Yes it is. (:

Near the impending harsh reality
The darkness of the soft light feeling
I really wonder when it will finally be
This thick fog surrounding

Devouring me slowly
bit by bit, part by part
Leaving nothing left of me
But an old grey heart

What lies ahead of me
I do not presume it to be
White, pure and smooth virgin snow
But all of it as a plain act or show.

Normally I'd type down the interesting stuff and followed by other events. But I had decided to type all the events. chronologically. no idea why ._.

My mom and I had decided to leave the house at 11.30am. Apparently, delayed and left the house at 12.10pm instead. So we cancelled the trip to IKEA and headed straight for church. But first, lunch at the usual coffeeshop area ^o^ Cancelling the trip to IKEA was good 'cos we - well, actually .. I. My mom had to wait for me 'cos my food came much much later (western! (: ) - had more time to eat :D

Headed down to church afterwards and was really early. Met regina and saw cheryl there too - both studying. & so I joined 'em. Until Samuel came, everything - the whole atmosphere was really ..... awkward. Don't know why. Then Damia came - when I said hi while he approached the couch - he slumped down onto the couch and said, "hi." And everything was quiet again. Oh yeah, then Samuel came and told us to go for prayer. Reg and I decided to put our bags down in ye room first. Apparently, when we were there, hazel - was it hazel ..? - was alone arranging the chairs. Then we helped. By the time we were done and off to prayer room, we saw Samuel and Damia praying .. and we were like .. walk in .. then .. no sound.. no murmuring .. then we tip-toed out giggling and laughing cos it was so awkward?!?! LOL! Yeah.. then Samuel later found us in ye room and asked us to go for prayer. & we were both like .. huh .. thought it was already over since he was there ..... uh ............... haha!

Then afterwards Samuel taught us a lesson on Spiritual maturity. The first two discussions was pretty easy for me to answer. But as for the third, well, maybe I gotta start reflecting about that again .. haha, anyways, poor martin kana sabo-ed again. LOL! Hmmm ...

Had a crazy time trying to concentrate on my work/revision as the ultimate non-stop chatterbox sat beside me. But later on he left. phew. But just when I thought it was all peaceful ..? The kids came out playing and shouting - okay. SCREAMING, rather - and I nearly died when he came back. But did not sit beside me 'cos clara sat there already. Then clara and saul ganged up to play with nick and his bag and stuff. my head was about to burst. seriously -.- Oh yeah. then he sat beside regina. And regina suffered.

Then had dinner at redhill. Sighs. I wanted tiong bahru!! Anyways, it decision's made by the parents, eh? ._. OHOHOH!! before we left!! Rachel, regina and I were like busy trying to burst Vanessa ghui's bubble (bubble gum). I was THIS CLOSE!! to poking it! then rachel was the successful dart >.< Apparently moments later she saw a small spot of bubble gum on her fourth finger. EWWW!!! And we all started ewing with rachel the loudest - of course. LOLL!!

Right. Dinner. Then we had dinner at redhill. Rachel, Cassandra, Shaunald, Regina and I sat at the same table. And ate an assumptous meal! whoa. everybody practically ate one anna half meal ._. So much for not eating heh rachel! LOL . 'Cos she first came with dessert! Then later ate chicken rice. Shared with Cassandra. & Shaunald 'cos they didn't quite like the hokkien mee. Then just when we were all full, apparently shaunald and regina were still hungry ._. And so they went to buy dessert. Then Rachel and Cassandra took a picture of the assumtous meal. HAHA! Don't know if they're gonna put it up on facebook or not =x Well .. Then Rachel told us a very .. WOW story and it was then manipulated by Cassandra and it got worse by Shaunald. Then the whole table of people started laughing like mad xD The paul joined. Then Cassandra kept laughing. Then I laughed. then Regina laughed. Then I don't know why, but Cassandra kept laughing! AND THAT MADE ME LAUGH TOO! 'Cos it was seriously. crazy.crazy.crazy!! LOL! Rachel. tsktsktsk. nono, should be, gerald. TSKTSKTSK! HAHA!!

Then it was the first time I went to the playground with them. Didn't do much interacting though. I just talked to a friend over the phone and well, decided that it should all be fine afterwards. It really was! I should really pay her as my counselor -.-"

Anyways .... back at home. Tired and quite exhausted.. But am gonna do late-minute revision for math! And I'm off for e math test tomorrow. Oh wells, gtg, cya! (:

Comments