boing! boing! boing!

HAHAHHAHA!!! (:

Life has been great for me ever since tests started. I think this is the very first common test that I'm taking and I'm not feeling .. well, regretful in a way after doing the paper. Hmmm .. God has really shown me that through believing and seeing to believe it will happen and praying, trusting in Him, will our wishes be "granted" and so on .. It's like the other day Rachel told us about Isaac telling his catholic friend that Jesus died for ALL our sins; past, present AND future - somewhat I heard it's a belief this "future" part doesn't really exist in the catholics book.. And well, his friend just couldn't believe how it was so easy. And here I am, asking myself the same question. How is it so easy that all this while, all my almost 15 years of living, and I've not known it was this easy??

All my troubles come and go like a swift breeze. One moment I was worrying for not able to remember, then I remembered because I prayed and believed and with faith. And I SAW it happen - on the inside. This morning I looked through my mail in my itouch while watching some geography documentary - apparently calista was extremely tall enough to cover my whole figure :D - and I saw this, one of the daily QTs that I've yet to open. Then I read about believing is not only it, but to believe "fully" we must see that it really happens, that we achieve what we need to achieve. And that we put our trust in God that He will. Then it will happen. How AWESOME is that? :D

Earlier this morning I was quite disappointed with my chem marks. I've always loved chem. But currently am starting to like physics MORE than chem. Why? Because was absent ONE DAY and I missed out THREE QUARTERS of periodic table. That I've NEVER learnt before and now that the rest of the class are all DONE with the chapter, I'm still at the barely middle part, and still not getting or grasping any concept. And guess what? my common test for chem's next week. awesome. I'm totally gonna score it man. totally.

Anyways, hmm.. I really wanna thank God again. I think He's beginning to give me some inspiration to write another song for ye :DD And well, hmm.. about everything I was worrying so much for yesterday and the day before yesterday - that stressed me up every night till I could pull out a bunch of hair - and here I am, all carefree and happy :DD He heard me screaming like mad 'cos why of ALL TIMES recording in the middle of common tests?! I felt so stressed ".. should I call the people up to change my song? when's the deadline? i don't know. gosh. GAHHH!!!!" *pulls out a bunch of hair* AHH! I'm bald.

just kidding.

Well, today I've seen and experienced many miracles that really touched my heart yet these miracles are miracles no one has yet to know - except ben. okay i just told you -.- ..

Beloved Eeyore,

I know why you said so. And "requested" so, but I wish I could say no. But if that's the way that you want, I'm fine with it, totally. At least let me say my last words to you then. Sorry for being ignorant and such, but I do understand the whole .. thing. And well, I just wanna thank God for letting you into my life. Did you know that the online QT material you suggested to me changed my life completely? I'm extremely glad that it happened. And I ought to thank you.. only, you know I'd never do that in real life. I'd never had the guts to. sincerely. I'm bad at these stuff. you know it .. Anyways, really understand about your mood during exams. Everyone's going through the same thing, and well, okay I am too. But I'm doing it with God's help. Maybe you should read the QT too. about the "What do you see?" one. It helps. And until now, I'm still so grateful for you. even not including that qt thingy..

'Cos you've sown many beautiful memories in my heart and left many deep moments that truly touched me, I love you, my friend.


Beloved Piglet,

I know you are in doubt and confusion and feel absolutely bad for almost everything you feel you've offended at the slightest bit of the other party. Or sometimes it's not even the slightest, but really really deeply. And you feel much remorse and regret. But I tell you this, turn to God. Turn to God. I've been telling you this many times. I do wonder, sometimes about whether you do QT daily. Sorry if I'm accusing you or anything, but it seems that if you do, knowing you, you'd ask me many questions about God and living as a christian. But no, none. Not a single one from you since the very day I handed you the QT book material. I got very worried. Duane spoke to me. And well, as a friend, I can't sit here helplessly and watch. But sometimes I have to. I wished that you'd change - and you did. But that was last year. ..

Remember this: Depend on God. God loves you so much, willing to help you as much as he could. "Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened unto you." gahs. sorry if I quoted wrongly. yupp! :D


Alrights. time to go. cyyass! (:

alios amigos~ chaaaaaooooooooooo! (:

Comments