Without music

Blogging without music

for the first time - I think.

and man does it feel weird to be typing on my laptop again :\ I think I'm really missing my buttons.. i miss my old phone!! :\

Have been sleeping late..
rahh. I hope I can sleep earlier today. Actually, I MUST sleep earlier today. I've got e math common test tomorrow!! GAHHHH!!

Anyways, I'm really glad I'm able to engage in some close to personal conversations with some of my classmates. Really thank God that they were willing to open up to me :D Apparently, one of my classmates whom I've talked to today - while we were talking.. - she suddenly said, "Eh?!! You class esther right? ahhhaha! You're living up to your role! hhaaha why you so enthu ah?" Um... :\ ahhaha.. well ... I did tell her that I know how stressed up we all are with sudden random people in class being top in class for a subject.

I think almost everyone topped the class in an area before. Either that, or scored top few. My class is really competitive and I think there are some who might feel weary and really want to give up. Mrs Ong, my second form teach, aka cell group teach, told us that this year is a year that we all support one another and motivating each other to study and strive for the best. Sadly, I don't see it. I don't see much of that support.

We may look really bonded. But as I took a step outside to look at my class, I see much improvement is needed. There's far too many teasing, and distractions, and behaviours far too... well, let's just say it is alright to joke, but joking far too much, it's not only irritating, but worrying as well. Some don't know when to stop, and I really think they should just start to think for others just a bit, you know? sigh. can't take it when they keep doing so.

Anyways, I really look forward to fulfilling my role/duty as an Esther and I sincerely want to reach out to those who need help. It would - at the very least - make my life meaningful (:

Know what? I think I just found the solution: Just thank Him in every way possible :D

Comments