nightmare

that nightmare.

woke up pretty late.. well, that'd been great since I'd rested more right? thing is.. I had a nightmare .. it's vague in my mind - but still in my mind. No, it isn't a huge giant snail chasing me at super sonic speed even though that's really impossible since snails can only be that small and they're really slow. unless I'm slower than a snail. .. okay, it's still gross anyways. I'd totally freak out and not sleep if I really did have such a nightmare :\

The thing I hate about bad dreams is that they practically haunt you for the rest of the day. And it's worse when you don't have someone there to distract you from it all to stabilize your mind a bit =.= well, so from that statement, you'd have already guessed; I've been alone the entire day ): my dad went out for work in the morning, so I didn't see him, my mom's spent most of her time cooking and cutting orlie's fur. (btw, she looks super weird now :\) and I was busy studying in my room. so I'm just left with my room of four walls, me and my thoughts. and pen and paper. and notes. and p geography textbook.

Sigh. I'm really gonna be alone tonight. My mom's going for that dinner in church today. oh well. I'd probably be studying or watching anime again. haha .. and hopefully that thought would go away..

~

I've falling in love with this song. I wanna get the scores!! I mean, you know, individual one, not group one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzW2NMz-YzA

this is the song I'm currently playing.. apparently it's a bit different.. and um.. I didn't quite like her front part =x



ohohoh!! this is the song that guof wanted to play in finals of gz competition last year! (: this song's really awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNO95zt3MCQ&feature=related

this is the crazy song we all had to play in prelim. round -.-



Also just sent in 2009 SYF songs (2) to a file in my laptop. sho awesome! I think we were totally awesome :D & I think it's the most memoriable because of the incidents that happened in that SYF. hehe. brings back so much memories when I was playing percussion.. I was playing the marimba, glockenspiel (or glockenspeil) and the diao bo (cymbal thingy for rolling.) which can be heard at the end of the song "yao zu wu qu". oh yeah, the other song is "shan xi diao".

hehe. shall go listen to it again ^-^

Comments