Free, for now.

Preparation .. Hmmm ..

I'm only typing this cos I've got some time and wel, I'm trying to finish my fruit .. my brain's not really working anymore :s I've decided to continue tomorrow. I hope I can finish by tomorrow though.. :\

Yesterday, at TINE, learnt about preparation.. well, not that much, but I got the gist of it. hahah hmmm... and apparently my lao shi talked about it today. I've been feeling rather discouraged each time my lao shi criticises me; my abilities in leading the group when I've already put in all my effort in doing my best to lead/teach/discipline them. I just don't see how he sees is as "not enough". Perhaps his ways of handling it would definitely be much more different. Sigh. I don't know. He's been disturbing me a lot lately. I know sometimes he just wanna ka chiao, sometimes I can handle that, but sometimes he just goes overboard and he draws all the negative attention on me and I just go red like a red tomato and feel like I never want to come for cca ever again. Sigh. Oh well, heck. I'm getting out after SYF. till then, I gotta ren -.- oh well, see how things go.. :\

I'm still bothered about the issue about my sister. just when I thought I'd gotten over it when i casually brought it up to my senior who kinda knows my sis. My heart wasn't beating as fast as today when Ps William talked about the gays ... and the love bites ... It just triggered some emotions inside of me and I nearly teared. I guess I'm still caught in the trauma or something. Still learning to accept it though. I'm just afraid that there might be another one.. at wheelock place ..? sigh. I need God. I really really need God.

Aside from those negative thoughts, I'm really really impressed with myself today. Especially during practice, in terms of technical abilities, I was quite surprised to be able to play with that standard in a band especially when it's actually only my second time playing in a band .. I must thank God for speaking to Ben about the worship songs and I think they were really good starters for me to get back on track after the first incident ..... I've gained a lot of confidence through today's worship and I'm now much more motivated in learning more about chords (fill-ins, transposing, etc) as it would really come in handy when I compose future songs; coming up with the chords would be much easier and more convenient as well.

And great news! I've found my expert! Moses! MUAHAHA! I just need to find a way to get to talk to him more and interview him.. though I know he's more of the solo, I think he could teach me some skills whereby he plays the parts which sound intense, yet with moderate volume. But then again, all of these improvisations, to fit in the song, I would depend on how the Holy Spirit leads me to play and God's presence to give me the warmth; confidence and help me go into worship, and - being part of the band - help to lead ye in worship.

Another accomplishment to note! I'm done with 3/4 of my geog assignment! MUAHAHHA!! now left blast furnace and a bit of metals reaction with cold water & steam .. for chem. GWAAAAAHHHH!!!!

"imready!imready!imready!imready!" - Spongebob Squarepants advert..?

Comments