Keeping it short

It's saturday, btw.

I've recovered.
I'm glad I went out today. it was good.
thanks martin & saul for listening (:

Both houses I went to were noisy.
got a bit of a headache from all that ...

Came home, my sis was not home yet - the usual. it's 2.02am right now and yup. I'm guessing she's coming home in another 3 hours' time. most probably. or later. or rather, earlier. don't worry, I don't hate her. I'll never hate her. no matter how .. she may be, I'll love her all the same. unfortunately, I can't love her like how God loves me. I can only try to love her with all my heart. but it's all the same, I love her no matter who she becomes :D

Hmmm ... currently stuck at a trigo question. shall leave it for tomorrow. my brain's wrecked up and im mentally & emotionally drained already. night all! :D

Comments