Love today (:

Awesome.

gahh.. wanted to put a verse here.. but apparently forgot the verse.. I know it's in matthew though. It's something about being offended, leading to betrayal and hatred.

Chapel. Glenn came up to speak to us today :D he shared about his life two days ago. Hmm.. I wouldn't type it out here, but I don't mind telling you if you're interested to know yeah? :D Hmmm.. basically about how we treat everyone. Stranger > friend > best friend > parents. The higher it goes (left to right), the more we often set certain expectations of them that they are not aware of - sometimes, even we are not aware of it. And when the expectation is not met, we get angry at them. I find it really true because I've experienced it before. Not once, not twice, but a lot of times.

In fact, when I read the verse he flashed on the ppt slide, I found it really .. well, a really short summary of my sister's life. Just that, she experienced the whole "parents-failed-to-meet-her-expectations-of-them" (without even telling them her expectations of them) then it lead to her feeling offended, angry. Then she betrays them by expressing their anger through actions. They feel hurt.

Definition of betray by someone who's name i forgot: (roughly) to protect oneself at the expense of their brothers and sisters. (in this case, everyone around us)

Yupp. Then it lead to hatred. won't go into details.

Amabel came over to watch two movies with me. Initially was one, but she wanted to watch black swan so badly =.=" YES, i watched. black. swan.

Oh yes, the first movie we watched was The Tourist. hehe. it was pretty funny. but didn't get to see alexander -.- so... could say that I didn't quite like the ending. Black swan wasn't as scary as Paul said it was. Well, it wasn't as scary when I predicted a scary part and I turned away from the tv and covered my ears till amabel tapped on my shoulder to tell me it's over =x The other parts were pretty alright. There were horrific faces too. But it kinda reminded me of some anime.. or some disney movie I watched before. the eyes were really scary. very very scary. Oh well. There were many parts of the movie that I still don't get though. So is her mom really mentally ill? What's she suffering from? There were many scenes; the actual, her thoughts of what she thought happened/her hallucinations.

I really liked what she said at the end, it resembled a few quotes I remembered from novels. One of the few, "I just wanna be pretty." In the beginning part of Black Swan, she told her teach this, "I want to be perfect." Her last sentence she said was, "It was perfect." Well, that novel with the "I just wanna be pretty" quote didn't end of with that, but the same idea was there.

Hmm.. the movie's really good. Wouldn't recommend it to those who can't stand gruesome and sexual scenes though. Otherwise, you'd be concentrating too much on it and not the full picture = not really enjoying the movie.

Alright. Besides that, thank God I'm free today 'cos I got to continue with the new song! :DD Alright. back to anime. hehe.

Comments