Sense of accomplishment

Sense of accomplishment.

somewhat..

Completed the lessons and quiz for physics last night and chem quiz this morning. (btw, it's e-learning day today) managed to learn a lot of things through e-learning! :D For example, I learnt a new whole new topic (in detail) for physics, I've found out how to do mole concept (like, finally!) though I got one wrong for the quiz... meh. oh well, needs practice practice! :\

Hmm.. anyways, I didn't have enough time to finish up my e math homework though - it expires at 7pm today, so I should have enough time to finish it up after I get home.. - cos I had a gz perf. at 11.30am, and already people were late.. well, we were suppose to reach there by 10am. Anyways, guof & keely did a debrief and so on.. After the performance, we all had lunch together before cca at 12.30pm. Well, because the whole programme was actually pushed back by like, 30 minutes, I think, we finished bringing up our intruments at 12.30pm. So we started cca at 1pm instead. but cca dragged on from 4.30pm to 5.30pm ... Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun today! :D

I ran up and down up and down to settle the printing of the new scores. Apparently, ms ng - whom keely, guof and i requested to help us print the scores in the staff room - photocopied it wrongly and printed extra 17 sets of zheng III scores instead of 17 sets of zheng II scores =s

Anyways, I had to make a few trips 2nd to 3rd floor to tell my assistant zheng leaders what to do first and what must be done before starting on the new song, etc, 3rd to 4th floor to look for guof and keely to collect the scores from ms ng. After sorting out all the pages to zheng I and III, I realised the error =.= oh well, I looked for keely (4th floor when I was at 3rd floor with guof) as guof instructed me to do so and dragged her down to the 2nd floor (staff room level) to look for a teach to help us photocopy zheng II scores.. so when we finally found a teach, ms wong, who used to be my a math and e math teach last year, we waited outside.

I ran back to my zheng (3rd) floor and passed by lao shi. Then he told me that my zheng went up into the guzheng room cos it was too hot outside .. aww :D hmmm .. then here comes the sense of accomplishment part! My group was really cooperative and they were really nice and I could see that they're better in terms of discipline - even if it was just a bit of improvement. I could tell it was a whole lot better anyway (: Hmmm .. managed to finish the first song pretty quick because they were so cooperative :D lao shi somehow always ka chiao my group people then cannot teach properly.. then always have to pause awhile, then hear giggles as some of them turn to look at lao shi's direction. and I'll always give the -.- face. then he'd go back to his laptop to do his thing. haha!

Later we three ldrs had a meeting with lao shi to discuss on the pai zi (the beat) of the new song. and to clarify certain things before we returned to our zhengs and taught them the new song. I was wondering how the people in my zheng so guai today =x haha, maybe because lao shi's inside the room. ahhaha. oh well, but he made the atmosphere less tense whenever he comes over to us to disturb us a bit =x I kinda like the atmosphere. they were disciplined; they laughed at the appropriate times and stopped all that they're doing when I'm telling them what to do and what not to do, or how to play certain parts. all eyes and ears open. attentiveness, alertness, all there! :O This really made my job way easier! (:

He zou (all the groups come into the gz room to play tgh) was great too. lao shi joked a little, but everyone knows that we could only laugh for awhile and when he gets serious, so does everyone. hmmm.. so it's not only my zheng that seemed pretty much disciplined today.. that's very good! :DD Hmmm.. anyways, today didn't have jap, so I went straight home while some of my age-group gz mates went to.. nex, I think. guof pangseh-ed me too ): Oh well, I do have orlie at home to accompany me (:

Watched episode 4 of kimi ni todoke season 2. Episode 5 has yet to come out!!! haha. oh well, I shall watch the other 3 or 4 animes for the time being .. Anyways, I just finished studying yan yu too. ahh.. love that sense of accomplishment! (:

Comments