CNYCNY (:

CNY (:

(It's still Friday for me) Happy late chinese new year 兔 all! :DD

On wednesday, my school had the CNY celebration and it was totally awesome! Well, except for the part when I did something extremely wrong and super uber duper obvious and hoped no one saw until my assist. ldr went, "Vanessa!" and "Oops!!" i went. crap -.-" I missed one part of the ending. where everyone used their left & right hand I only used my right hand. oh crap ._." I'll remember this one for life. the memorable last cny celebration in my secondary school life and I kind of screwed it up on this part :\

Anyways, this time, the teachers performed as well! Mr Pang played er hu! :DD yay!! go pangpang! :DD hehe. Ms J, my pure geog. teach for a term (or two) danced! ballet! :O Really smooth & elegant! the crowd roared when she took her bow before she flew to the side of the stage(backstage).

Thursday morning was.. well, I wouldn't wanna talk about that. I'll just leave everything to God :D That's exactly what I should do. yupp. I just did my QT too & had a pretty long prayer about it. but I'm sure everything will be fine (:

Hmmm.. oh yes! thursday morning. Well, it was pretty much of a drag till afternoon. Went to my grandparent's (dad's side) house and met up with my cousins :D one of them didn't turn up though. We played monopoly deal and I almost won!! by a set -.- My sis was practically stealing my money DD: Today played monopoly deal at shaunald's place with eunice, grace, annette and shaunald. Played two games before I had to leave. Eunice and Annette won. the first game.. I could do nothing, really, except to put down cards that demand for more and more money. the properties weren't the ones I needed either. sob. The second round, yet again, I was one set away from winning!! GAHH!!! and I don't know why but I got so much $$ again =.=

Anyways, thursday afternoon.. While we ate lunch, my cousins & sis & I were sitting at the small table. The usual spot we always sat at, except that my grandmother was the addition to our "group" hehe. Due to her operation, (she fractured her hipbone) she's not allowed to walk, the most she could walk is 3-4 steps. after that, she'd have an extremely high risk for falling. So everyone was practically going frantic whenever she tried to stand up. It's pretty difficult to look after her like this though.. well, I mean, cause she has dementia.. (is that how u spell it..?) and I really must thank God for having provide a new maid. I hope she'd not be like the previous. I really really hope so. I don't want another to spoil my impressions of maids. please, not another.

Talking about maids, my maid texted me that morning, wishing me happy cny :D love her ttm! (: I wonder how her little baby's doing now :P I haven't paid her a visit ever since she left.. ):

Hmmm .. oh right. today ... we woke up pretty early and headed over to my mom's uncle's place. aka, her cousins(uncle's daughters), aka my aunts(the daughters). once 26(ashley) and the other, 30(vivian). ashley's getting married soon!! to.. i don't know how to spell his name. oh well. sigh. well see when I see the wedding cards soon! hehe i heard it's this year ... hmmmm ....

We brought orlie out the entire day from my mom's uncle's place to vicki's place (oh yeah, that dog has lived for 14 years. yupp. not kidding. ever since I was little, vicki has always loved to hug my leg -.- oh wait! vicki was big enough to pound on me =.= poor me T-T I miss vicki so much! I only get to see him once a year though.. ): Heard he's not feeling well.. his jaws/teeth chattered a lot yesterday & he sleeps a lot nowadays.. really missing the way he used to be.. Well, at least he's still barking (:

Today wasn't as tiring as I thought it'd be.. probably because of all the naps in the car.. well.. i practically travelled from the north east to jurong east (my aunt's place) and then down to bukit panjang then to bishan to drop my sister off there and to shaunald's place. whoa. my no wonder my dad's so tired.. poor him ): He totally deserves to sleep. should've told my mom to go eat dinner together and buy dinner back for him while he rests .. Hmmm .. why didn't I mention my sis? easy. she's sleeping. like a pig. yeah.... she pretty much didn't get much of it yesterday.. night/this early early morning.

Despite after doing my QT, I still have this little concern drawn towards her as she shows me videos that I really can't seem to understand how "nice" it is. If this is what clubbing does to people, I'll ban myself from clubbing. seriously.

It is 3.04am now.. and I stare at my laptop screen. thinking about what she just said probably 10-15 minutes ago. shocked. almost paralyzed. petrified. yes, petrified. I don't know who she is anymore. can someone please tell me who she is to me? Because I have no idea who this stranger is the lives across my room in my house. Where's my sister? Where's the one who's rebellious in the way us sisters used to be? Where is she when I need her? Where is she when I want to tell her all my secrets and have her laugh at every single one of them? I don't know. She disappeared. She began disappearing 2 months ago. And she just disappeared. every single part of her heart that I recognised. gone. I don't think I can handle this. I may be young and mature. But I am stilll young. I'm still her younger sister! how can she do this to me! how ..

Comments