doushite?? :\

Doushitedoushite :\

Had a really bad day today. But I shan't talk about it.. =.=" Oh well, there are good news too. I finally passed my chinese paper! woohoo!! :DD bad news for chinese? i failed compo -.- another good thing? I passed the si han (the one i did with the paper). it's simply a big accomplishment for me :D Sigh. thing is, without the first section (chinese paper), I would've failed. like, terribly =.= like.. one digit .........

Have been having headache the entire day so all the cheering from archer and dodsworth house while us sec 4s were having chinese lessons (some of us, cos it's banded) made things only worse. In fact, i think today was my first time falling asleep during chinese lesson. well, just dozing off for like a few minutes =x but hey, I wasn't caught despite where I sat - which was just a seat behind denise who was sitting right in front of where lao shi always stood at most of the time..

Hmmm .. A lot of tests ahead and it cts start on friday - ss. thursday there's a chem quiz on mole concept .. grr ... Anyways, tomorrow's e-learning day! yay! not. I've got to reach school by 10am for the preparations to be done for the perf. at 11.30am, if I'm not wrong. yes, I don't know how I'll be able to do my e-learning alr -.-"

Anyways, with all that aside, I've decided to start studying ss today .. well, there's apparently only one seq and only one part of the chapter that my ss teach taught us... so I'm guessing all i have to do is memorize that page. and read through the others - those that I've filled in the blanks, of course. pretty much only 2 pages. so memorize 3 pages. Should be okay ..

Next monday there's eng formal letter and and chinese paper (we're having a lot of chinese test papers now). So I'll probably do chinese today too.. just to let all the cheng yu, yan yu & guan yong yu sink in yeah .. Oh well. I did my studying schedule during my free period and apparently, it miraculously filled the whole page. guess what? I didn't even write the chapters to study. I merely wrote down which subjects to study for which day. and just like that, it filled up the entire page, leaving barely 1/4 of the page blank. Well.. come to think of it, that isn't so bad I guess ..

hehe. my mom gave me a new water bottle. hehe. hehe :DD okay I sound so deprived =x haha! I like the cap.. so smooth and nice to turn :P Anyways, I placed it on my desk and denise accidentally swiped it and it fell to the floor.. D: first day and it got injured D;

Had a surprise that Lee house meeting today was all the activites.. like skipping, all the funny funny and weird games.. I didn't know it was all those relaxing games though. So initially I kinda dreaded it when I heard there was Lee house prac - not cheer - today. but when amabel, crystal and I went for it.. we were basically walking around to waste time =x oh well, can't help it when I've got a headache right. and all I just wanted to do was sleep :\

Anyways, should probably get started, but shan't drain too much of my energy. my eyes seem to be closing :s

Comments