still studying..

Deep, halcyon repose.

well, it wasn't deep since I dreamt, but it sure was a long rest :D

that I had. yesterday. night.

Only got to have wednesday as a relaxing day before the spam of events followed on thursday, friday and today. thursday I had cip, had lots of fun painting. got irritated with some who weren't serious, but overall was quite satisfied with the paintings! :D And I was glad that by us painting for the old folks, they will, in a way, receive love from our hardwork of painting! Just hope that the rain - that came about 10 minutes after we were almost done - didn't ruin it.. ):

Hmmm.. I got to talk to some of my classmates (in a group) and have been observing their behaviour and such. Realised that my class isn't actually that awesome as last year. or perhaps, ever? Oh well, perhaps this year's stressful, so instead of following the theme of the year "we are one", they literally compete. well, in academics. A person who receives stress and cannot handle it > change of behaviour > most prob. bad, so friends may turn away from the her, sometimes even gossip. That's what I uncovered from the sad truth so far. Nonetheless, our class is still quite enthusiastic despite all the changes..

Thursday and Friday's weather made me so drowsy that I just wanted to sleep for the entire day or something. hibernation? :s Friday's cca prac was kinda slow cos lao shi spent 3.5 hours on two sections out of about 6 sections of ONE song, editing it. Today's prac was really long too, but it ended off quite disappointing because.. well, the edits were quite confusing and fen zu is really needed to clarify the complicated parts & simple, but difficult beats..

Well, today's music network.. was .. bad to start off with. I felt really bad.. I clumsily spilled coffee on jie jie catherine's jeans! ahhhh!! I felt so bad ): Then I tried to clean it up with some help, but the floor was still sticky. ughh... why do I have to be so clumsy!! )):

The rest of music network was kinda fun :D except the part where I had to apologise everytime I see jie jie catherine. cos I really really feel bad about it ): and i'm still feeling bad about it!! ):

Hmmm .. just studied a lot of chinese. but gotta revise them tomorrow. just to make sure it's in my head.. Alright. shall end off here.

Comments