Relax

Relax

Today's pretty much relaxing for me even though I had to come home to spam lian bi and chinese cheng yu - not forgetting to revise through the yan yu and guan yong yu.. Apparently, I have absolutely no problem memorising yan yu and guan yong yu, but when it comes to cheng yu, it's a big

CMI.

Oh well. it's chinese. I'm chinese. I gotta BE like one right? cheng yu is die die must know - at least the super common ones. sadly, there're no common ones - not that I know of - here. well, there're a few.. like..... 5..... out of .. 45 cheng yu? right.. i'll so pass on this one.

Revision for other subjects have been good, especially geography. I began to grasp the important concepts and make links to the other indicators/factors. pretty easy as it always ends with better/poorer standard of living & quality of life or higher GDP. most of them.

As for lit and e math... have yet to start studying for it.. =.= but will do so tomorrow. and e math, I shall spam a whole day of it on wednesday. and spend the days before wednesday to do some reading..

... and I JUST remembered I've yet to buy coloured papers for my classmates to write their prayer requests down =.=" so much for being a good class esther :\ oh well, will try to get them asap! Hmmm.. oh .. that reminds me.. mass prayer cell on wednesday. GAHH!! I'M SO FORGETFUL! I forgot to mass sms the entire class to tell me who wanted to go .. -.-

sigh. why is it always when common tests start, everything's just splat right there?? sat playing keys also. someone get me a pillow! =.=

Comments