finally! :D

Seaweed!!

is awesome :D

A math was .. well, the school was evil. they never were angels anyway. They were devils in disguise .... :O haha! jkjk. Hmmm, a math paper was horrendous. that I can definitely state as an official fact. it's official. I'd probably may even fail it. I can't believe they added other chapters in and never included in the test topics table (topics to study for). what a last - memoriable - common test test paper in my secondary life! Hmm.. yupp. it's the last - there's no common test 2. Next up: prelim 1.

Gonna be chionging like mad again after some rest. Have been soaking my head in knowledge for too long and the blabbering from the teach(s)'re giving me headaches =.= I think everyone in my class felt almost too reckless to concentrate on the lessons that followed after the a math test. Oh well, we're all demoralised, but at least if these questions do happen to come out in o lvls, at least we'd know how to solve it then! (:

I've concluded to do my best in everything to glorify God and besides, it's to my benefit too. About the results of whether I did well or not, doesn't really matter as long as I did my best. But with a teachable heart, I'll definitely be looking forward to knowing where I got wrong and find solutions to solve it so I wouldn't make such mistakes in future. Part of the little steps to almost perfection, I'd say.

Ahh.. besides all that, I've got to do something about the space storage in my laptop. The stuff's occupying too much space.. again =.=" Don't really understand why though. I don't have much stuff inside anyway! grr.. since now common tests are over, I suppose I've got more time on my hands to deal with these matters which were once a 鸡毛蒜皮的事 :D

Another good news: my school eng tuition's shifted to next saturday! So now I won't be late for music network this saturday. Thank God! :DD

Later I'm gonna have another guzheng lesson .. gah.. due to inflexibility of the "person", I've got no other slots - in this week - therefore only able to attend the lesson today. Quite flustered about it though. however, am still looking forward to it! (: my lao shi cut her hair!! I couldn't recognise her yesterday some more! hehe seems like keely couldn't too =x gahahah! Now she looks like a korean ... ahhaha =P

Alright. since I'm free now, I shall go catch up on some anime! :D

Comments