YESYESYES!! :D

I LOVE THE WEATHER!! :DD

Lately the weather has been "encouraging" me in many ways and also made me kinda relaxed and sleepy. HAHA! yeh! goodbye to insomnia, HELLOW BEAUTY SLEEP!! :DD

Today was pretty much the most slackiest, most reckless, most lethargic day ever. Why reckless? Simple. My class was just pretty loose and just didn't wanna do anything. Didn't wanna listen, or whatsoever. Interrupting teachers' sentences, shouting, talking despite the repeated warnings the teachers gave today. Everyone was just.. well, our souls.. and bodies were there. Just not our brains to pay attention =x

Alrightalright. Enough. Hmm.. After I came home - skipping the tuition I initially wanted to go for (help out), only because I have a valid reason!! - I spent time with my family (: It was one of the rarest - RAREST DAYS, I SAY - that my whole family is together. AWAKE, AT HOME. Even though it was a few moments - cos my sis went to sleep after coming home and bathe, then straight to the bed and my dad had to do his work but he came out of the room often to see what my mom and I were doing in the living room. Other than watching tv and lazing around pretty much doing almost nothing, I had nothing else to do. OH YAH! I changed my bedsheet! :DD

My mom said to spray the insect thingy when I change the cover inside out. To lift both beds (one of the left, the other, on the right, aka, my bed) and spray it at all corners - and wherever exposed to gaps in the room. Staying the room just to do that almost made me had asthma -.-" I had a hard time breathing after walking out of the room. My ah ma was there to HELP ME, and apparently, she came out just fine -.-

So it's pretty much the day spent with my mom - the most (: Oh wells, I still like it that way though. Could see that she's softened a bit during her leave. hahs. Having her at home like this really comforts me, and brings me back the past where I come home with someone waiting for me. And this time, with an additional! my grandmother :D

After meeting many people this year esp. a few someoneS, I began to see things; life in a different perspective. Not to mention, become very appareciative of things and learn the true meaning of treasuring the ones around me. Many things had happened and many hearts were torn. But many lessons were learnt and many relationships got stronger and stronger each failing moment. I'm glad to be able to turn a bad experience into a good one. Just by thinking, everytime something bad happens, two good things will happen; I'd learn a lesson/lessons & the bond between the person and I will become stronger.

Recently after making one of the many agreements with God, I've been trying to find out, just what is on His mind about my future. But I just can't seem to read it - duh! I've been trying to think and figure out just why things are happening the way they are and why am I usually left with no answers to that? Normally I'd let this pass and all.. okay, normally I'd forget to bring this up, rather. But it has come to me that - I just can't figure it out!

I've tried to hate God, dislike Him, or whatever. But I can't bear to. I tried to hate Him only because I was afraid I couldn't love Him all my life. Like, what if I take advantages of the many blessings He's given me so far/future that I no longer regard God as the one "up there" and going to be my "servant"? Then again, the lesson on being humble shoots to my head. I can't hate God. no matter what. or under whatever circumstances (maybe, I can't fortell/see the future).

..

Ignoring that for now ..

Have been getting my bad headaches back again. But still am trying to sleep early nowadays. Sighs, don't know what's causing it. Looking/observing other people experiencing a worse-than-what-I-could've-gone-through condition made me really appreciate how strong my body is now. Currently I guess it's prone to headaches and stomaches -.-" Gotta have more intake of vitamins :\ bleh ..

Oh wells, tomorrow is e-learning day and I don't have to go to school!! :DD
But I gotta rush all my homework and stuff ):
Hmm.. Got many other stuff to do and.. yupp. nights ya'll! (:

Comments