relaxed (:

Thank God again! :DD

About an hour plus ago, I received news that my teach was sick today and therefore, ARTS lesson is cancelled. Would like to pray that she gets well soon. But also rejoice for God has given to me a very relaxing day today!! :D

Indeed there are many things that I can and should be giving thanks to God for. It's just that sometimes during QT, when I start off with my prayer after the word, it's like, i have nothing to give thanks for. But right now, I guess I can start by being thankful for the most little things in life to be grateful for. Even to see my parents leading a healthy lifestyle - still quite worried for my dad though and mom a little too - would be a great blessing itself (:

Hmm .. I'd like to address something .. a point to put across .. hmm .. what was it again .......??! OH! yeh, I just remembered. What's wrong with watching anime? It seems that I sense my sister either not trusting me that I'd be able to resist the temptation of - in other words - becoming addicted to anime.

Yes, I LOVE anime. But the thing is, I'm quite focused as well. After my experiences during the holidays, I've come to realise the true importance of setting my priorities right. It was an imemoriable experience that scarred my heart - probably forever. I will handle and control myself. After all, I DID mention that I practiced a lot of self-control during camp, right?

Self-control. I always thought it meant to resist myself from doing something bad.. or something like that. But I never knew it applied to the mind as well. The mind, our brain, one of the most powerful part of the human body other than the tongue, well. How could I have missed that out?

Why do I say it's the most powerful? Obviously before you speak, you think right? simple. so basically your brain controls everything. that's the MOST SIMPLE way to put it. Well, I've been trying to control my actions a lot as well as my mind. Trying not to get too close to people who has extremely colourful language and well, bad company. It has occured to me that after much practice, I wouldn't DREAM of hurting anyone intentionally. Unfortunately, maybe a little bit. But I'll keep on trying to practice self-control. Though it may be difficult, but I'm sure that God will help me with it (:

WELL WELL WELL!! Now, I was talking about anime earlier on, right? ^o^ Now I'm currently at episode 52! =3 Well, as crazy as it sounds, I'm gonna spam this week cos starting next week, I gotta spam studying already!!! ): Still, I'll be able to watch one or two episodes a day .. PROVIDED i finish my homework T-T & that's how serious I gotta work to improve my results ..

That night you stood before me
& threw your hands over me
sobbing yet choking back on your tears
For it was time, to face your fears

Comments