holding on tight

Stay.

Words down here
I've written
Worth a million tears
but hoping to be forgotten

The unbearable
yet satisfying
hidden deep within
what's this feeling?

A nucleus controlling the cell
Couldn't move, think or rebel
My heart roams wherever it deems,
wherever it'll feel happy, it seems

That night at my house
A something you dropped at the front door
Reaching for it with high hopes
Only to find a picture
And letter.

The most painful
Yet memoriable memories
My sweet caramel
Finally brushed off after all

Bitter as cud
Bitter tears streamed down my cheeks
Quietly my heart screams and cries
overflowing crimson-coloured liquid leaks

Here,
collecting myself
gathering lost pieces of my heart
that was ripped apart

Still I kept the photo
Of you and me
this act I could never control
A fool i am; how silly.

Comments