Filled with joy and more joy! (:

It's been hours and hours since I've put on a big smile on my face ..

PRAISE BE TO GOD! (:

Yesterday my mom had an operation and she was still kinda weak, but she still could joke. She was on painkillers. She looked so weak, my dad showed so much of his overconcerning side of him towards my mom. Even when my sis and I tried to act as normal as possible. I don't know about my sis, but seeing my mom so weak really squeezes my heart real tight. The feeling's as if like I should be the one there - not her. The last time I saw her so weak was when she had really bad bad stomachaches. It was so bad til she couldn't get out of bed and she wouldn't dare to move. It was so bad I thought I might cry any moment. But gladly, this operation was successful and my mom's getting better - speedy recovery in fact! (:

Today she need not put in the Sodium Chloride (I just found out that it's SALT. watched jimmy neutron before visiting my mom. I know I know. HOW ON EARTH CAN I STILL BE WATCHING THAT RIGHT?? Well, I was eating my lunch and I didn't wanna watch ratatouille on disney channel again, so I switched to nickelodeon and saw spongebob, didn't mind watching it. However, I think it somehow ended already and the rest of the minutes up to the next tv programme was just advertisement -.- But in the end I guess I was just too lazy to change the channel ..) thingy to her hand anymore. Haha, she's looking great today and busy watching HBO at the hospital now -.-"

Sighs. I couldn't imagine how she was right after the op. Because yesterday when I visited her, it was as if 50% of her blood had been sucked right OUT of her. My mom is already skinny and with this op, I think she lost even MORE weight ): She looked so skinny - somewhat a resemblance of my grandmother, aka her mom.

Yesterday actually I wished to stay there, but I had school next day (today) and so I couldn't.. Leaving her was.. weird. When we left the ward - I was the last to walk out and also the one to close the door behind me - I felt as if I was saying goodbye to my mother. It was .. a "painful separation" I guess. Sighs. I'm just glad my mom's great today & recovering (:

Oh wells, shan't dwell on that now. I've got physics and ss to study for tests tomorrow ):
Following up of A math test on friday. Over the weekend I gotta complete geography assignment 2 (15% of CA) and chinese lian bi (gong han) .. Sian ..

I'm still thinking about my mom now.. Thinking of how she's doing .. How she might be enjoying herself .. how painful it is after the op even after taking painkillers .. And how even more painful it was to tell me it wasn't that painful anymore ..

Hmm .. Just wanna say thanks to Rachel, Regina, Amabel, Zoey and the rest who prayed for the succesion of the operation and speedy recovery :D I really really really appreciate it guys! LOVES<3!


:DD

Comments