axes

A little upset ..

I found out a little something about yesterday - after school. I'm very very upset. Though I feel a sense of burden is lifted, the scales weigh more towards me being very upset that it was cancelled.

After talking to my sis about it, she's right. I gotta go talk to the principal. with guof. and keely. There's something we should do about it. It's a reward we've been trying to achieve for. Teachers cannot help us neither can lao shi. P. might get a little offended and they might be fired the next day. They don't have a right to "protest" and make a stand. But we do. We have every right to do so. We're students in this school afterall. After all the efforts we've put in, cancelling on us is the worst option they chose. We've been in guzheng for 8 years now. Not a single year we've been able to go abroad. Not once. We've achieved the best awards. All we ask for is a little reward from the school. Why is it that we always have to fight with other ccas who have gone to better places than where we were about to go? I could even bet they're destination cost is way much more than ours.

So they're saying that our popularity is high enough for the world to know how great guzheng tuan in PL is? If this is one of the reasons why the other cca got to go and not us, I'm disappointed. half, actually.

But then again, it's not fair. That's right. Life's never fair. He's gonna blow up during guzheng again. Seeing lao shi so upset upsets me as well. As a "shi fu" - though I guess it's my first time mentioning this - he's like a second father to me. I can understand his intentions and stuff. Even my dad admires him. It's like, when life's not fair, they crash you at the moments when you get your hopes all high.

I'm not blaming the principal - because of the rumours, whatsoever, not that I DO believe them, but I'll try not to - or the people from that cca. I'm just so freakin' upset because people don't really like us, do they? I don't know. But I feel so. I feel their words breathing under my neck each time I walk pass one or more of these people. They're everywhere. Even though they don't talk or say it out, their eyes say it all. It creeps me out.

As much as how I'd like to see a bright side in this, I couldn't manage to. It's probably due to the seriousness of this matter/situation or I'm just getting more negative nowadays. But to look on the bright side of this, it's just me.

yup.

Comments