BIG NEWS!!

GOD ANSWERED MY "PRAYER"!!

It's pretty sudden and all .. well ..

Just now in the car, while my mom sent auntie suet fong home - after dropping her colleague (or friend?) at the mrt there i think) i was worried. I was so anxious. But remembered in my previous post I mentioned about God helping me? Yes, indeed. He assured me something that i was .. well, thought I could actually feel okay with it, and I felt yes, I can go through tomorrow. after school, cca then my doom/another big blow? or guzheng lesson at ARTS. I felt contented. a little more than contented though. And now? here Keely smsed me saying that cca is cancelled tomorrow! YES!! YES!! YES!! Not only did he assured me, but he helped me further on as well! God is great! He's awesome!! OH MY, I don't know what to say.

After reading it all, some of you may be wondering, so what? cca cancelled. that's all. but it's not just that. it means a LOT to me. not implying the reason that I hate ccas .. I guess I've been too stressed up and well, my brain's not really adjusted to studying yet and my sleeping cycle ain't very right either .. and I can see that he cares. It really amazed me because, I wasn't exactly praying, I was whispering .. somewhat. Then this happened ..

So this is - part of - what believing truly is?

I'm beginning to see reality with a clearer and more focused picture. Bright and colourful ..

Comments