The reason

The day the monster reveals itself.

The title says it all.
Luke, I will put that into consideration.
But when I did not say who it was, it was definitely on purpose, you should know that.

The reason that I don't want any best friends now is because I'm trying my best to limit them. I'm not "getting rid" of all of them. I'm just saying I want to stick to the best friends i've known for years now. For it's only them that they can truly understand my situation and how I react to things and therefore, helping me with my change.

I sound absurd to many. I know that. I've broken far too many hearts - and I know that. But you might be wondering why am I doing it again, and so much more harsher that even some of my other best friend(s) are scared? It goes back to the reason.

And I shan't go on further because I gtg, bye.

Sorry and I hope you understand what this monster is talking.

Comments