Tired

SPAM HOMEWORK!! >:O

And the trees hushed,
Don't cry, my love
For whom we find comfort
In the one up above.


Morning's function was pretty much like a sponge for me to absorb all the information from my teachers which unfortunately, went brain dead - or too bloated - and soon dragged my eyes into the ring of visual learning terror. Was pretty tired 'cos.. well, late nights I guess. During geography lesson, the whole of the first row, joined their heads to their tables. so classic! and i was the only one surviving - apparently. But I collapsed soon enough and teach finally gave us a 5-minute break. It was kinda weird that during that short period of time, I actually SLEPT, and still able to DREAM!! Yesyes, I was pretty much shocked myself ..

After school, went to macs with zoey and anna for lunch before heading back home to bring orlie out and to anna's house to do math homework. apparently it was almost like.. a study + play + enjoying ourselves moment .. balance of everything? :O haha!

Oh wells, later on rushed back with orlie. fed her, changed, and left house again > went to church ^o^ for the cooking class thingy. Apparently I was late so I went downstairs to eat my dinner - alone T-T it was so dark and eerie. I know I know, how can I say that when I'm in church right? I should be feeling secured and stuff .. I guess whether or not about my security and faith is strong or not, I can't seem to get rid of the little fear of being alone. I know, I stressed on the "dark" part just now right? Well .. being in the dark somehow "enhances" the feeling of loneliness. Thus, giving out the strange, emo aura I used to have >.<" But well, that's a different story. I still feel quite afraid of being alone. Yes, I know it has got to do with security.

To tell you the truth - and i just found out - I'm pretty much the pretty-often-feeling-insecure type. But I guess that's just part of the characteristics a woman should have right? I always thought so. Well, at least a little bit. But I never knew I was THIS insecure. I thought I was pretty okay, independent, not afraid of the dark anymore, able to do things on my own, LOVE to do things on my own [this is remains the same though] .. being insecure? Insecure was NEVER to be found in my dictionary! well, at least RARELY ..

Oh wells, lately my friends around me have been feeling demoralised, worn-out, disappointed .. well, the first poem in this post is just for you! (:
It's to remind you guys that God is there & do not - i mean NEVER - ever forget that he's our true comforter. We look to him for comfort. When in times of not-so-good moments, we look to him, and in him, we find true comfort. & I guess about my darkness fear (a little bit > bringing up the moments of being lonely and stuff) faith can save me from feeling the chills of the cool night. Just thinking of God, and how great he is, my heart is secured itself.

God gave me a sense of security ..
God was there when I was crying ..
He was always there through thick and thin ..
And when they say all these ..
God is everything to me ..
I truly experience it & proudly say it,

GOD IS MY EVERYTHING (:

Comments