All that I feel

There was once a ..

Sad love story



Same old story



Beloved



Letter



Love Letter



View from the window



Looking back



Remember the scene



Moonlight



A walk in the forest



With the wind



On the way



Till I find you



The moment



Autumn scene



Shining smile



Time forgets



Wait there



When the love falls



I ..



Nothing to say (Just wanna say) ..



Hope



Be my first



Sunny rain



Kiss the rain



.. But all these I knew .. was just a

Dream



Destiny of Love



Tears on love



I cry for love
I yearn for this love
So much I'd die for ..


Falling



Maybe



If I could see you again ..



Before this
Farewell



My memory .. Only you ..



Do you



Love me



Promise .. our same word ..



As you wish



Because I love you



Poem



Spread your wings and fly
Fly up high and reach the sky
There's nothing you cannot achieve if you try
So keep pressing on, fly, fly, fly

One day I will .. Leave behind ..



the past.

Comments