Getting sick, again.

SICKSICKSICK. -sighs-



Terrible sneezing and all that stuff. yepp..

Hmm.. Many things going through tomorrow. And I'm not sure whether I might be able to go school tomorrow or not. I don't know which side to take, to go or not to go? Because I dread fridays. I hate tomorrow. and I'm sick. I don't wanna go to school heavy-headed .. sighs. But then again, I can't say I hate tomorrow even though it's a tyical every-week-friday-hate feeling because there's always bound to be a sense of not-liking fridays the day before friday aka thursday. And every thursday I always made sure I make full use of it before I meet my doom the next day.

Then again, I can't and am NOT suppose to be predicting these kind of things. How can I predict that tomorrow will be a day I will not like like the past many many fridays? God can make the impossible possible. & it's because he can make tomorrow's impossible, possible. I'd be dancing the whole day, seriously. no lah. just kidding. I don't DANCE.

Hmmm .. I don't know. I guess a part of me is encouraging myself to not go - I "overshot" my time by an hour to eat my medicine - and besides, I'm sick. That's what I keep telling myself, but a little part of me - perhaps my conscience or what - tells me to go, no matter what. and the little devil beside it "looked" as if it's just waiting to call me coward again.. Sighs. I don't know. But I'm currently thinking if I really need a break ya know ..?

Oh yeahhs .. and I had a really really unpleasant morning today - what a day to start when being cornered in a conversation, right? Sighs. Oh wells, I wanted to post the whole incident here, but I guess it's best that I keep it to myself, yeah? I mean, I wouldn't want to draw anyone else down with me in the deep sea or anything. Assuring myself of that thought while I was in class (previous sentence), I think God answered my troubled thoughts and there it was, before my eyes.

God is amazing and wonderful. He works in miraculous ways to help us in our daily encounter of problem, our troubled minds. He creates the circle of peace in my heart, filling the empty holes punched and cut out by many things I've experienced in life. These wonderful blessings he showers on me, I am forever thankful. And for what he did today, that really mended my heart wholly, I thank God, again. And I thank this person who enlightened my soul after listening to it all.

Thanks, SAIF.

Comments