*tralallalas*

Diagnosed with "synus infection" .

Didn't go to school today. Totally glued to my bed. Thankfully, the doc's medicine really relieved me and I got study! :O And since this is one of the RAREST fridays I ever got time to study, I've got more time to study!! YES!!! :DD

PRAISE THE LORD! (:

Managed to make a commitment/agreement with Him yesterday if he let me rest today. And so, I gotta work even harder since I've got more time to study. Hoping to do better than last term.. Just hope the questions are not too hard >.<"

Gotta learn how to apply my knowledge and the theory to the questions cos I think it might be like last term's chemistry paper - it was 60% application questions. *Faints*. I guess that paper just got be out of bed and wide awake to see & to be prepared for/expect more of these kinda things to happen. And to answer them, I can't be totally narrow-minded about it. Questions will soon be a never-straight-forward type anymore. Sighs. I missthe time when I was in K2. All I did was jump on the tramboline and living every moment with much joy and well, carefree and stuff. hakuna matata! :\

Oh wells .. Hmm.. just just now from 8-11pm, I've been composing this melody/song for me to play whenever I'm really upset about something. It will hopefully help to look on the bright side and reflect on my faults in the situation. This song starts off with a really "whywhywhy?" kind of thought. Later on, just before and reaching the climax of the chorus, the hopeful cum peaceful tone is played. And yepp, ending off the song, calm & composed. To put it behind me and just tell myself to learn something from it and leave the rest behind me 'cos I can't move on towards the future if I stay in the past and dwell so much on it ..

& time won't stop for me to be all emo about it. Time will go on and on, as if nothing happened. As should I. Just move on.

Have been thinking about not taking advantage of many things around me. Yesterday I watched some tv programme where jeanette ow (ou xuan) was the "host", interviewing the extremely poor china kids. Some that are 16 or 17 years old are really small-built and look really skinny and malnutritioned. Yet they are so hardworking and all that. & here i was thinking, they're studying really hard. am I? they eat so little, but are so hardworking. We often take advantage of for example, or food. To apply to it, we eat more than enough, some eat till they're bloated or something. Yet, we are lazy fellas. How guilt-stricken I was and still am. Then I was thinking about my dinner just now. Right when my mom was cooking dinner, she asked if two dishes of vegetables and one dish of salmon was enough for three people. I said it was more than enough. She thought it was too little, asked if she needed to fry and egg or two. Then all of a sudden, some part of me said this, "No need to cook the egg, mom. I'd rather eat little and finish it all up than to cook more and have leftovers."

Hmmms .. anyways, my computer's failing on me. sighs. It keep blue-screening me. And I've got a strong feeling it's because of msn. Maybe I should try using ebuddy this week just to see if the problem really lies with msn. Part of me hopes it is 'cos otherwise, I'd have to do something - which I still have no idea what - to find the real cause. or just let my laptop crash on me. and get my dad to buy me an itouch or a new laptop or computer to store all my data -.-"

Sighs. ever since my mom's op - which, costed 10k plus aka a BOMB - I've been trying to save up a lot. And I think I need to start saving a lot MORE. after hearing by many esp. two dentists to put on braces -.-" As much I hate to because of the pain and injections - OW!! DD; never had an injection in my gums before, I think it's sick - the cost hurts the most!! dots. looks like going to new zealand for vacation with my family's gonna be shifted till I graduate from uni or something, huh? ._.

Oh wells. If I have to wait, then I shall (:

Hmms .. okay. nothing much to say. Hmm .. gotta finish studying up political consequences! cya (:

Comments