ZZZ .

Today was talks ALL day .

YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT ABOUT --"

Anyways, I saw pictures of aborted babies .
OMG . 6 weeks > 1.4cm only!!
We were shown a video clip on how
abortions take place .

First, they put the patient to sleep .
Second, they use many different tools
to SUCK the baby out from the womb .
Oh gaawwwwsh .
It was really gross, disguisting & scary .

Oh btw, in the video, ESTHER WAS THERE!
The lady with good pronounciation
of english, in my church!!
I got a SHOCK .

SIGHS .
My spectacle the one of
the two thingy broke --"
Then today, went for guzheng,
couldn't see the scores properly .

Oh yeah, and I had like, CCA
from 2.30-6.30pm .
But because of the profiling programme,
I came at 3.30pm instead .

I needed to leave early .
So when it was about 6.20pm+?
THAT I REALISED AFTER EUNICE TOLD ME ..
I went to THUM and when I told him
that I needed to leave,
he sticked out he lower lip,
like sad looking .
Then I said I had Arts .
I think he thought I said 'class' .
Then he asked me what class,
then I told him .
Then he hit me like sissy like that .

WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO HIM?
HOW COME HE'S SO HIGH?? ><

Anyways, later, I rushed home .
HAHA . HAHA . HAHA .
My sister was late for her
night class today .
And soon will I be, if I don't hurry .

And so, I rushed and rushed, only to realise,
when I arrived at Boon Keng MRT,
My ah ma wasn't there .
That's not likely for her to be late .
Because she's either on time
or I'm came later .

As it was about 7pm+,
I knew it wasn't safe to walk
down the paths,
UNLIGHTED .

So I waited .
I walked up and down .
Went up and down .
B1 concourse and level 1 .
WHERE WAS SHE?!
I knew I was gonna be late .
I just had that feelin'

In the end, I was almost late --"

OH FINE --"

I feel so dead now .
I wanna sleep .
ZZZ .

HAHA xD

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments