What a stressful day man --"

YESTERDAY

Finished our product for the Innovation project ..Oh yea . You might be wondering.. INNOVATION PROJECT? Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know why the school had to organise this shit --"
But for all I know, they are just delaying our time, can't they jsut give us a break? It's like, right after exams, got this shitty project . KAO . ASSHOLE .

So pek chek --"

Well, anyway, our group did it :D

Sad thing is ...

TODAY

ANDREA DIDN'T BRING HER THUMBDRIVE TODAY!!

So ...

Yeah, the presentation was bullshit . But please loh . They started late, then, even if we were too soft, they shouldn't cut our time and quickly make us go to the 1-minute speech thingy .

ASSHOLE . ASSHOLE . ASSHOLE .

They only cut two group's time . WHY? ..Because there was not enough time . Bullshit okay . I tell you . I was super pek chek . I shouldn't have came to school today, knowing that I would just embarrass myself . Here's how it went:

Our group went up and we started .

1) The internet thingy couldn't work then delayed our time to present . Cos we needed the video .
2) The stupid projector wasn't working . DAMMIT!
3) Delayed even more time . Then, when we presented and our voices were too soft, Mrs Teo kept nagging at my group to talk louder . HELLO . I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT . I DIDN'T ASK TO BECOME A LEADER . SO SORRY IF THIS SCHOOL REQUIRES EVERYONE TO BE A LEADER BECAUSE IT'S JUST NOT ME . WHY DO THEY PUSH TOO HARD WHEN I ALREADY HATE LEADING --" ASSHOLES .
4) During the 1-minute speech, I was so scared, then I got lost for words . The people infront kept liping their lips with answers . EH-HEM . LIKE I UNDERSTAND PLEASE .
5) I was FREAKING OUT . I mean, also with the questions that the teacher throw at my group members and I AND the part when not only the audience ( people infront ) were "talking" to me, but SO WERE MY GROUP MEMBERS!
6) Hey! I'm not the only one presentating for you guys! Help me! Why stare at me with answers you give to me, expecting me to say it, HUH??! I'M NOT YOUR SPOKESMAN!

I couldn't stand it . I really, really wanted to just walk out of the classroom and breakdown . I was already on the VERGE OF TEARS! What could I do? Where was God? I was afraid .

And so .. I blurted out a nonsensical answer . And the teacher "What"-ed me . Then I was even more pressurized . Then I looked at my group members, feeling like telling them - HELLO . I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THE TALKING HERE . SINCE YOU GUYS CAN COME UP WITH A BETTER ANSWER THAN ME, THEN WHY CAN'T YOU JUST OPEN YOUR LIPS AND VOICE YOUR ANSWER??! IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR LIPS ARE STAPLED TOGETHER! DO SOMETHING!! AND YOU GUYS SAID THAT I DON'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO TALK!

...

Never mind that .. PUT THE PAST BEHIND ME (;

Well, later, I went to Andrea's house to play maple . MC . Played 4-5 times . Lost 4-5 times --"

Later, I started to play the piano because the computer kept dc-ing, like .. four times?

Then later, we all ate Mc Donalds!! xD

-ANDREA COULDN'T FIND HER COKE AND THERE WAS AN EXTRA PACK OF FRIES X.X -

Amabel and I went upstairs then Amabel pleaded Auntie (Andrea's mum) to send her and I home --"

Then I nothing to do right? Then I sat infront of the piano and started to play . Andrea's dad came home . Then Andrea's mum suddenly popped into Andrea's room and said, "Eh, Uncle said that you play the piano very nice leh", Er.... A few moments later, she popped in the room, this time, with Andrea and her friends inside too . Then, she told Andrea, "Eheh, ask her to teach you lah!" Then it's like .. her.. I down there halfway playing "guan huai .. .." something something . couldn't remember the last two words though ;x

Later, Auntie sent us home . Then I thought of the times I've spent in Andrea's house. Oh! I forgot to tell you this .

This afternoon, when her mother came into Andrea's room, she wore spegatiiiiii stripes and short pants which both made her look toot . Then you know what she did?

And said, "You say I look toot, then this one how leh??"

SHE PULLED HER SHORTS HIGHER AND HIGHER .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

Everyone laugh like siao can xD

Hmm .. Oh yea . I forgot that my mum had to do a project with her friends today.. on.. psychology? Then I forgot that I'm supposed to call her . Because I reached home REALLY late . To me lah --"

I reached home at 7pm+

And I was so afraid that my mum would ground me +_+

Heng ah, she didn't (:

Well, as I'm still typing, her friends are still here; I'm just in my room . Slacking my life away F3F3 .

Sighs . I still have not taken my dinner yet so ... better get going before I really get grounded!!

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments