Yay!! It's Sunday!
It's like, so COOL .

After worship during YE,
Auntie Karfoon shared with us on
how our relationship with God should be
And how WE should be .
or something like that ..

Well, after all the talk and so on ..
Surprisingly, I did not stay outside and slack on the couch
every Sunday after church .
Instead, RIGHT after YE service, I straight away went downstairs
and to the music room .

I took out the file of music notes and one,
very special, that I was gonna play on the piano,
"From the beginning till now" - Winter Sonata
Anyone heard of it before? (:

As I played and played ...
My mum opened the music room door and asked me
if I wanted to go to service (after YE service, there's this Adult service
when the sermon speaks)
Then I told her that I didn't want to go for the worship part .
So I stayed a little longer in the music room .

Then, came this HUGE giant (exaggerated) ;x
Then asked me if there was children service
in the room . or something .
HUH? CHILDREN'S SERVICE? HERE? WHAT?
HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW?
I just shrud my shoulders and said that I didn't know .
Then he left .

Then, after playing and playing for so long
on the piano, I realised that I had been playing that song for 5-6 times now .
Not considering the time when my mum interrupted --"

Haha, and then I went to the service .
Walked in and realised that they were still doing worship .
OH JEEZ!

I found an excuse to leave;
I told my mum .
"EH, I'M GONNA REFILL MY WATER BOTTLE, BYE ."
Great excuse, yeah - REALLY GREAT .

I then wandered off after refilling my bottle .
Initially, I wanted to play the piano again .
IT WAS SO ADDICTIVE!!
But then again, I didn't have my scores with me .
I couldn't possibly play it .
So I went upstairs to see what the others were doing .

Also surprisingly, not many people were there .
Later, I met Sherill, Cheryl, Christine, & Hazel .
Christine loked GLUM .
So I decided not to talk to her .
I was afraid I might make her volcano explode or something .
JUST AFRAID .

I think it was Sherill who suggested to go to the nearby shops
to eat . Many others agreed . Hazel and I didn't have our wallets --"
So I borrowed from Sherill, don't know about Hazel .
Actually wanted to go take it . But then Sherill said that so troublesome .
Waste time . LOL .

Okay . Then, when we reached, BB guy - forgot his name --"
psps .
& Chengxi walked past .
Saw quite a few other YE people there too .
AH . SO THAT'S WHERE THEY'VE BEEN .

Later ate waffle
& then went back . Oh yeah .
You know, after going to the shop that sells waffles outside,
we saw an auntie mopping the floor .
Then Cheryl went in to buy a drink .
LOL . AND THE AUNTIE HAD JUST MOPPED THAT AREA .
& SHE WENT TO STEP THERE!!

Then so paiseh .
Then we all laughed .
Soon later, we went back to church and to service .
When this guest from er .. Africa?
Who is .. a white?
I think South African or Amercian ..
Oh anyways, I wasn't really paying any attention at all .
I was busy reading one of Meg Cabot's books,
Titled SIZE DOESN'T MATTER .
Actually, I didn't really like that book as much as the one
titled ALL-AMERICAN GIRL .

Because the book on Size Doesn't Matter are more of
the adult book, kinda thing?
And it's really awful when they have weird parts --"

Nevermind . Back at home ...
While I was halfway typing this post,
My mum or my sister took out the corn that
was one of the ingredient that I used to bake the cake .
She opened the lid .
To her horror, there was this THING!!!
To tell you the truth, I saw it too and it was gross .

Awfully gross . It's edges were white,
from the middle spreading out like sand thrown at a target,
was BLUE . My mum said that it was mould .
Because I kept it for too long .
That "thing" was formed in patches .
3 patches were formed on top of the corn .
Was it really moulding?
I don't know .

IT'S SO FREAKIN' GROSS!! UGH!! x[

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments