It was real funny today .
Today, in church, from 2-4pm,
there were games .
The first game was to use
as many languages
to say "GOOD MORNING"

There were really, really
funnny languages from
group 6 . Paul's group .
The most hilarious, as always .
My group was quite funny too .
Shaunald said,
"Good morning for USA"
It was acceptable .
When Shu Ling said NEXT,
He continued,
"Good morning for UK"
Everyone laughed .
The objective of the game is to
use many languages of
"GOOD MORNING" ,
not many countries that use
that language of good morning!

Everyone knew that Shaunald
was just joking . But seriously,
EVERYONE JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING xD

Best, when it came to Paul's group,
One of it was,
"OLOLOLOLOLO"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
This time it really, really was
hilarious! xD

Damn funny can these two people .

SIGHS .
Tomorrow going school again ..
I don't wanna go ..
Wednesday release of report book ..!!
I'm so nervous about
my overall marks .
I hope I pass it all .

:s

Thursday's the last day of skewl~~

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments