HEEES .

Today, whole day,
was grooming day .
NOT LITERALLY .

Our "TALKER" today was
Mr. dunno what surname
who appeared on BIOSKIN before .
& Judge of something something .

As he read the attendance,
Tasha's, mine, the two Eunices,
next, was Harippriya .
She sits behind me .
She giggled and started laughing as
she raised her hand, "MEEEE!! .. HAHAHAHA .. "
She continued her laughter .

Sonia, as usual, started to laugh
and act shy infront of a male .
So fake .
She goes out with guys and dated
countless times .
When it comes to breakup, she
really goes super sad for just one day
& the next day?

She finds herself another one .
WHAT A FLIRT!

Anyways, back to earth,
He couldn't pronounce Jelene's
name either . He pronounced
her name as ..
!JAYLIN!

LOL . LOL . LOL .
He couldn't pronounce
Shubha's name too .
Even if he tried, he sounded
super funny .
Then the whole class was
bursting out laughing .

Later, he let us play this game
when you are supposed to
come up with a positive adjective
to describe yourself .
And the start of the adjective must
have the same letter as the
first letter of the person's name .

As we later found out that his name
was actually called GIDEON LU,
One or two of my classmates called him
!GAY GIDEON!

Although he does kinda look like one ;x

He, too, also happens to be an
image consultant .

MOVING ON ..

The first lucky person to share
was Sonia . People blurted out
!SEXY SONIA!

There was also Serene .
At first, my class said 'sexy' .
But later, they called her
!!SERENE SERENE!!
xD

Do you get it?
So funny!! xD
Oh yea!!
When it was wan xuan's turn,
my classmates said,
WINNER WANXUAN {:

Then someone said,
"Then who's the loser?
Whose name starts with 'L'?"
Then everyone said,
!!LINGYI!!

Sonia laughed at lingyi .
"HAHA!! LINGYI U LOSERRR!!"
Lingyi got so agitated .
She shouted back,
"U LEH?! U SUCKY SONIA LAH!!"

This time, the class cannot take it le .
BURST OUT LAUGHING MAN .

xD

When it came to Charmel's turn,
she said something I couldn't remember .
Then Eunice was up . Guess what
she was doing??
SHE WAS CHECKING THE DICTIONARY!!!!

AHHA!! xD

Then Charmain said a chim word .
I dunno how to spell .
She said,
CANASORUM CHARMAINE

WHAO!
So chim .

..

When I reached home,
I slacked ;x

I was so darn bored lah .
But I didn't sleep .

Orlie met two new friends today .
Both female . One fat schauzer,
I'm very sure it's not miniature &
another real small one .
Don't know what it's breed .
But it was real small!!!
& cute~~

I'd just finish playing audition
for the VERY FIRST TIME .
After 5 LONG months of
MIA-ing .

Well, I'd better get going .
I wanna watch my show~~

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments