Did a survey this morning ..
You know right,
The survey need to do on
2 people?

..

After I did the second one,
there was an error!
I was damn freakin' scared .
So I checked again .
I didn't miss out any questions!

So I just clicked submitted again .
But there was error again .
So I ignored it .
I did not read it .
I thought it was some stupid thing
that happens all the time .
Anwyays, I thought I accidentally
pressed too many times that there
was an error .

Let's hope so ><"

Later, had cca .
THUM tested me again .
Serious and all .
Spoke in a very serious voice .
I paid attention .
I knew he wasn't scolding me .
It was just that he
told me firmly where I should
take note of whatsoever .

Later, after he tested me,
he told me that I could leave .
I did not want to go alone .
So I waited for Yee Tin,
the VP for 2009 .
So, being the VP, she has
to attend every guzheng lesson
scheduled for every guzheng gal
until the end of the lesson .

Kai Jing, Yee Tin, Pei Jin & I
were in at the back of the guzheng room .
Played and laughed .
KJ, YT and I bully Pei Jin .
Go take her toy piglet then
keep hiding it .
HAHA xD

We shared many jokes .
We ate sweets ;x
Then the sweet wrapper crumpled up,
then we aim at each other,
put in the blouse . LOL .

KJ, YT and I bullied PJ again!
Keep throwing it at her .
I tickle, KJ, the starter of the game,
throw it in, YT helps xD
Then Pei Jin's reaction was so funny!!
Her eyes were so big!!!
and I mean the
THE EXAGGERATED CUTE LOOK AFETR BIG EYES,
THEN SHE SHUT HER EYES TIGHTLY .

HER EXPRESSION WAS SO DARN CUTE AND FUNNY .

PJ said, "Hey! you all bully senior,
I tell Keely!!"
We three said, "We tell Guo Fang!!"
Then PJ asked why Guo Fang since
she's not a prefect .
BECAUSE BOTH ALSO BIG SIZE MAH!

Then we burst out laughing xD

Oh yeah, I'm getting my specs tml
NOT ON THURSDAY~!!

Can't wait xD

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments