I KNOW I'M KINDA LATE TO SAY THIS ... BUT ...

EXAMS ARE OVER!!! YAY!!!!!!
I can finally play, compose, play, compose, play ..
YEAH, YOU GET WHAT I MEAN ..
I've been waiting for this VERY MOMENT to enjoy (:
And now I can (:

So sian . Today my neighbour, Wei Ting came to my house .
Had lots of fun and playing maple xD
You know, I wanted that new hairstyle called
"DARLING DIVA"
I wanted it so badly, I tried to buy the coupon .
But before I bought it,
I realised that I must first go check if it's actually VIP OR REG .
When I found out that it was REG .
I was like .. WTH?!??!?!?!

I watched a video on how a person tried to get that hairstyle .
The person said that she took ..
TWENTY-TWO TRIES JUST TO GET THAT DUMB HAIRSTYLE .
ASSHOLE . ASSHOLE . ASSHOLE . ASSHOLE .
As each REG coupon is 5k, I bought 4 .
AND WASTED FOUR . Want to know why?

...

First time I tried, I got the weird, plaited hair .
Like romeo, in nickelodeon .
The second time I tried,
I got the okay-looking hair with the pink flower on top .
MY SHOULDER SHRUDDED .
The third time, was the same as the first .
Lastly, the fourth was the long straight hair .
THAT USED TO BE LAST TIME'S ALL-TIME-FAVOURITE HAIRSTYLE .

Well, so .. I didn't want to waste anymore money .
And now I ended up with what I have .
If I can manage to get a picture of me,
I'll post it up here ASAP .
I look extremely cute! x3

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments